The TARDIS - A Four Wheel Camper Build

Overland Hadley

on a journey
at about midnight Hadley turned into the six digits

image.jpg

Hoping for another hundred thousand of cross country travels, then years of town and woods duty after that.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I am back where my PO Box is located. Will run the numbers on the whole trip soon.

Thoughout the trip I thought about any changes, major or minor, that I would make to the rig. And I really came up with nothing. Maybe going with a full size truck, for the larger camper, if I was more than solo. But I just really like the size of the Tacoma/Eagle setup. So yeah, no build changes that I thought of. Kinda nice.

SLO_F-250

Explorer
I am back where my PO Box is located. Will run the numbers on the whole trip soon.

Thoughout the trip I thought about any changes, major or minor, that I would make to the rig. And I really came up with nothing. Maybe going with a full size truck, for the larger camper, if I was more than solo. But I just really like the size of the Tacoma/Eagle setup. So yeah, no build changes that I thought of. Kinda nice.

Overland, glad the trip was good. I like how you thought about changes but in the end the camper is pretty much done. Seems I am at that point now as well. It is nice to just stop working on the camper and just use/play! Appreciate all your posts and keep the picts coming! :ylsmoke:

Trowbocop

New to the FWC family (picked one up last weekend) and have found your build very inspirational and entertaining. Thanks for keeping up with what you've been up to.

Stan@FourWheel

Explorer
SO sorry to hear the bad news.

:(

I will put out a blast to everyone we know (customers, dealers, and followers).

Hoping you get it back ASAP!

Stan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior