Toolbox Grill....Awsome

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Was out tonight and went into a Cost Plus World Market store here just looking around....they had a Toolbox Grill for 29 bucks ..this thing is cool. Looks just like a toolbox.
Will be great for those area that its to dry to use the notebook grill.
Can't wait to break it in...
ANyone else have one of these ?

Cabrito

I come in Peace
I got a cheap one from Sears.

Cheap is the word. Lots of trouble keeping it together and keeping the burner sitting in the right place. The one time I did take it on the a camping trip I could not get one side to cook. It was a total bummer.

If you do get one make sure you do some testing at home before getting out there in the woods so you know how to fix it quickly.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
This one seems pretty sturdy. I am thinking either I'll break it in tonight or sometime this weekend.
This is the one I got, except it doesn't have the round vents , but louvers in the top
Pro-Char.jpg

Plaza 52

Im in the same boat as Cabrito, my regulator seems to not shoot out enough propane to
keep the entire grill lit. It seems to pulse

Chuck

im thinking of drilling out the tiny hole on the end of the regulator
but just havent did it

Cabrito

I come in Peace
Yep, that's the one. Mine is blue without the vents.

You might just have to play with the burner to make sure it is in the correct position.

I did have success the first time I used it here at work, but after bouncing in the truck down dirt roads it needed a little TLC.

I leave mine at my friends house now..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior