German 98 Blazer build

S

Stoneseeker

Whats going on?
Every thing OK?

The Tunnel without a mountain ;-)
There ist a Photovoltaik on the top, the longest in Europe!
It´s Goldbach the A3.

Best wishes to you.

Looks like everything is working out well. The guy want`s to pick up the Blazer on thursday...

Tunnel without a mountain, now i got the idea. Did we meet there when i picked up the L300?

S

Stoneseeker

Congratulations!!
And yes you have taken the tunnel there :smiley_drive:

LMTD

Inspirational thread!

Having little time left before work please indulge me a little.

Your build was SICK!

Now since you may not frequent some of the forums I do relating to 4wd and there could be some language interpretation issues, sir, SICK is a REAL good thing!:Wow1:

And to the other users of this forum, congrats on HUGE adult behavior here compared to other forums, the build and lack of abusive behavior over choices made clearly defined that I found a new forum to call home!

Thank you to Stein for putting the information forward, and thank you to the responders for the conduct, it made it real clear this is a great forum. I hope to contribute.

LMTD aka Rich

Darkrider

Adventurer
Sorry for digging this thread up but i gotta say you had one very nice set up! I was pointed in this direction by chilliwak when he was reading my Blazer thread on another forum we are both members on. He suggested i looked at this thread for inspiration for mine.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Yes, Steinez does trully build some excellent vehicles. I will look forward to seeing more pics and updates of his projects....:drool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles