FGs for sale

dtruzinski

Explorer
2010 Fuso FG 99k miles

Fuso lovers, I just stumbled on a 2010 Fuso FG with 99k miles. It was used to deliver fuel and oil additives to businesses in CO and MT. It is parked for sale in Bozeman, MT. I test drove it and it felt solid. Very little surface rust on frame (was in CO for a while). Has a 12' box, rollup door and lift gate. Interior was in great condition. It's a 5sp with LS 4.88ish.

I was going to buy it and plan another build, but after much debate, I need to finish my current one. I personally think it is a great deal @$21k obo.

I have no affiliation with the owner and told him that I would post this on the forum.

The owner is Cliff and his contact info is 406-465-4001 (please mention that you found this info on the forum)

Good luck

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi All
One of the AMESZ owners is selling there AMESZ 4WD Motorhome currently. (Un-related to me). But as a kindness I have setup an advert for them. If you are looking for an already built truck here in Australia, here is your chance. Please do not contact me re this vehicle I know nothing other than what is in the advert - the owners details are on attached in link.
http://www.4wdaus.com/archive/index.php/amesz-4x4-dreaming/186-amesz-4wd-motorhome-for-sale
Amesz-Truck-3a.jpg

Regards
Steve

Last edited:

thunderbird

2012 FG FOR SALE

I have a 2012 FG for sale
Exportable to the US (truck was bought in Seattle)
23000 mi
$ 29000.OBO
PH Brian 2504260090

dtruzinski

Explorer
I just posted some information on 3 pre ULSD, Low mileage fuse's in the "for sale craigslist and others..." There are 2 2004s, and 1 2007. The mileage is incredibly low and they are in mint condition.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/145940-3-pre-ULSD-Fuso-FGs-with-LOW-mileage-for-sale

Contact me for additional details. My "new" (13k miles) 2007 will be delivered to Earthcruiser on next Wednesday at which time I can confirm the integrity of the sales and delivery process. EC is going to install their suspension, so I will have a 2004 with ATW blues, and a 2007 with EC suspension. Time for a bake off...

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
I just posted some information on 3 pre ULSD, Low mileage fuse's in the "for sale craigslist and others..." There are 2 2004s, and 1 2007. The mileage is incredibly low and they are in mint condition.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/145940-3-pre-ULSD-Fuso-FGs-with-LOW-mileage-for-sale

Contact me for additional details. My "new" (13k miles) 2007 will be delivered to Earthcruiser on next Wednesday at which time I can confirm the integrity of the sales and delivery process. EC is going to install their suspension, so I will have a 2004 with ATW blues, and a 2007 with EC suspension. Time for a bake off...

It'll be interesting hearing what the differences are...only one I've driven with a modded suspension is the ATW.

mab

Observer
Wrecking 2004 FG649

In the coming weeks I will have for sale a number of Canter accessories.
ATW winch bar, S/S snorkel, ATW ATB front diff, Five ATW super single rims and brake vacuum accumulator, Two Stratos seats and mounting frames, an overhead consule with speakers, 15cfm belt driven air compressor, 220 Amp alternator, PTO unit, Windscreen visor & stoneguard, etc. As well as dash panels and another bits that are removable.
Let me know if you are interested. I will post photos and prices as the parts come off.

Mark.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Too early a model for me, but dt - check prices and shipping first, might still be less expensive than sourcing things over here.....if I had an earlier model I'd definitely be looking at what mab is selling, wherever I was in the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke