FGs for sale

engineer

Adventurer
That is actually pretty well discounted from RRP. You should see some of the quotes I've gotten from people who hate doing one offs!!!!!! I'm an ali fan, not many like doing them in Ali, but some of the prices are just>>>>>>>>OUt THERE!!!, steepest quote I've got for a 14 seater canter was 420K, SWB with airbag rear, ali body with rops.FMD!!!!!!

westyss

Explorer
gas conversion??

did I read that right , its got a gas conversion?? What the.... is that about? Any body know?

kerry

Expedition Leader
Not gas in the american sense. Wouldn't it say petrol conversion if that was the case. I think he means propane conversion. It can run on propane or diesel I think. The tank looks like a compressed gas tank.

Amesz00

Adventurer
gas over here is LPG, the truck would be running diesel/gas, they inject a little LPG into the inlet manifold, helps the diesel burn, gives more power/torque, better mileage, etc, etc.

pattersonimages

Adventurer
Ebay FG

Surfari.. as per the last time you posted it on here.. how about giving the members of this forum a bit of a heads up on what your reserve is. Seems to me we had a few potential "buyers" on here that bid, but never came close!

FGobsessed

Hi All. I'm new to the forum and have been looking for an FG for a while now. I spoke with the guy selling this one and it sounds pretty good. What do you all think about the weight distribution? The camper seems pretty high up. I worry that it will roll to much on the curves.
He's going to send me some better pictures and if they look good I'm going to go take a look (he's about 6 hours away).
-Patrick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles