FGs for sale

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Do people who build these things have no sense of aesthetics, design or style?

Five year old drew it with Crayon? 1970's hillbilly? Hey man, hold my beer and watch this?

:puke:

I like it, kinda funky and love the lines/curves of those old silver-side campers.

Bris31

Adventurer
Do people who build these things have no sense of aesthetics, design or style?

Five year old drew it with Crayon? 1970's hillbilly? Hey man, hold my beer and watch this?

:puke:

Looks like the rig was originally setup for work and the camper was a later addition, so it can't be best in the camper world. If the new owner can have good bargain and intentions are building a RV, then can remove the camper and start fresh with a style.

jhrodd

Adventurer
Hey, just put my FE140 Camper rig up for sale. See it in the classified section:
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/162897-2006-Mitsubishi-Fuso-with-Flatbed-Camper

camper.jpg

Big boomer

4wd 1992 3.3 SWB Mitsubishi Canter Camper

Winnebago conversion
3 berth
Pop top roof
Shower
Toilet
Gas oven
Gas hot water
3 way fridge
Tv/dvd player
Diesel heater
Awnings at side and back
Tilt cab
AC in cab
Reg expires July 2017

193,000kms
Just completed a lap of Australia, heading back to NZ
$38,000 ono

(Trouble uploading pics, see Gumtree ad id:1123494871

david506th

Adventurer
We will be posting our Fuso for sale soon. Our trip is two days from being over and after the last 6 months we have traveled all over the Western US, Canada & Alaska. As we all know she is not a fast truck but she is a comfortable one with top quality components.

We are including lots of parts and add-Ons with it.

sprucemonster

2001 Fuso FG Fairbanks, AK

20160918_125419_resized.jpg

Saw this 2001 FG for sale in Fairbanks, AK over the weekend at an Affordable Used Cars lot. $22,995, odometer was around 10,190, clean interior, automatic. There was some rust on the frame behind fuel tank.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
Hey - that is my truck's twin brother! I have never seen another red SWB '05. Note that it has a plow mount up front. I bet that it has seen some east coast salt so take a close look for rust. If it's rust free and anything like my truck - it's a good truck. You might be able to cut the rack off that bed and slide a truck camper on it. It has to have an east west bed to fit behind the cab. Look at my build thread. The SWB is sure maneuverable but the box wants to be 12.5' +/- max long.

Buckstopper

yabanja

Explorer
SWB

I wouldn't trade my SWB for anything!! I love it. The best turning radius of any of my vehicles- jeep, honda, etc... Much better break over angles than LWB-IE better off road capability. He is right about the camper length though. I wouldn't go over 12'.

Allan

DEFENDERBEAM

strategic command
I called these guys several months ago and they said this truck had been sold. they just keep forgetting its still listed.

I wish I never sold my 2007 SWB.
Looks well taken care of for a work truck with 80k miles. If I were in the market for an FG this one would be high on my list.

bIGR3nZh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles