FGs for sale

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
2007 Mitsubishi Fuso 4x4 Expedition (California ) on eBay

On eBay with a $65,000.00 opening bid
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Mitsubishi-Fuso-FG140-twincam-turbo-diesel-4x4-offroad-Expedition-RV-camper-/131162935116?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e89eb8f4c&item=131162935116&pt=RVs_Campers
-
Selling for a friend. Please call him for any questions concerning condition, payment and delivery. Dean 707-396-6469. It is located in Santa Rosa, CA.
The truck is a 2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140 twin cam turbo diesel 4x4 Expedition camper with 45,235 miles and is the last year of pre-emissions engines before the low sulfur models. Can burn diesel inside/outside the U.S. Manual 5 speed trans with high and low range with 2 or 4 wheel drive (you do not want the Fuso automatic trans option). Off-road, air adjustable driver's and passenger seats. Crawl thru from cab to cabin. Cabin has dinette seating which turns into a bed, bathroom with shower, kitchen, and rear bed over "garage" area. There is a 240 watt solar panel with MPPT charge controller. 2 AGM Lifeline 250 amp hour batts with 2000 watt Xantrex inverter. Also an instantaneous hot water heater. Cabin box encloses all tanks and pipes and is heated so even if in extreme cold nothing will freeze and break. Box is mounted to the frame of the Fuso with the "3 point pivot" design allowing for better offroad capabilities without stress to the camper. Box has rear access storage for bikes or small motorcycle. This Fuso/camper design has been popular in Australia for some time.
$1000 nonrefundable deposit required within 48 hrs.
-
fusoebay1.jpg
fusoebay2.jpg
-
Disclaimer - No relation to seller, vehicle, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
On eBay with a $65,000.00 opening bid
-
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2007-Mitsubishi-Fuso-FG140-twincam-turbo-diesel-4x4-offroad-Expedition-RV-camper-/131162935116?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1e89eb8f4c&item=131162935116&pt=RVs_Campers
-
Selling for a friend. Please call him for any questions concerning condition, payment and delivery. Dean 707-396-6469. It is located in Santa Rosa, CA.
The truck is a 2007 Mitsubishi Fuso FG140 twin cam turbo diesel 4x4 Expedition camper with 45,235 miles and is the last year of pre-emissions engines before the low sulfur models. Can burn diesel inside/outside the U.S. Manual 5 speed trans with high and low range with 2 or 4 wheel drive (you do not want the Fuso automatic trans option). Off-road, air adjustable driver's and passenger seats. Crawl thru from cab to cabin. Cabin has dinette seating which turns into a bed, bathroom with shower, kitchen, and rear bed over "garage" area. There is a 240 watt solar panel with MPPT charge controller. 2 AGM Lifeline 250 amp hour batts with 2000 watt Xantrex inverter. Also an instantaneous hot water heater. Cabin box encloses all tanks and pipes and is heated so even if in extreme cold nothing will freeze and break. Box is mounted to the frame of the Fuso with the "3 point pivot" design allowing for better offroad capabilities without stress to the camper. Box has rear access storage for bikes or small motorcycle. This Fuso/camper design has been popular in Australia for some time.
$1000 nonrefundable deposit required within 48 hrs.
-
View attachment 220229
View attachment 220231
-
Disclaimer - No relation to seller, vehicle, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah

That's the one olsurfer has been trying to sell here since August '13 I believe? Such a shame, that truck is just crying out to be marketed better and it would sell so easy.

voo_pah

Can someone do a carfax for a fg140 for me?

Can someone do a carfax for a fg140 for me? IM/email me offline for the VIN. TIA

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
My marketing skills "are what they are" considering the health issues in my life I have to deal with.

*sigh* believe it or not, a lot of people have tried to be quite helpful to you here. I think you are in the right place with your asking price, but a vehicle like this needs an extensive description, major subsystem components, and pictures.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Very interesting find.
Does ATW sell 'raw' shells or how would someone come to have one of these. (Surly it did not go out the door in a worker's lunch pail)
-
Date Listed: 08/06/2014 Last Edited: 08/06/2014 Make: Custom Year: 2010 Kilometres: 0
ATW Scout Motorhome body, pop top design full fibreglass foam cell body. Price includes body as is with all doors and roof supplied. Some interior done but needs finishing, these sell for over $100,000 complete. Body size is approx 3550mm long x 2150mm wide x1600mm high. Would suit dual cab Mits canter,NPS Isuzu or single cab Iveco Daily 4x4. Could be a slide on or fixed body. Complete pictured vehicle not for sale.

atw-shell2.jpg
atw-shell1.jpg
atw-shell3.jpg
atw-shell4.jpg
atw-shell5.jpg
atw-shell6.jpg

Last edited:

jasonbubb

Hi Jason,

Which link are you talking about? If you go to that original post and click "Reply With Quote" it will copy the original post and we will see the link. I looked back a few pages and couldn't see any link to carsales. The date of the original post will be displayed in the border of the post.

Apart from that welcome to the forum !!!

Regards John

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply, it was a thread regarding the mother goose 4x4 canter tour buses. It was an old thread so they are most likely sold.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
Jason

jasonbubb

Hi Jason,

Yeah. Probably sold. They were cheap but definitely had some very tough miles on them. There has been a few good buses for sale recently though. There is a green FG84 day tour bus that I know only pottered through a tight rain forest track most of its life. So very low k's and was well maintained. Saw that on trucksales a few weeks back. Also there is a couple of Fg84 buses coming off the pipeline jobs that aren't too bad. .......they've been at auction and were passed in at $90k without meeting reserve...... but I know of two beautiful 2013 Isuzu 4x4 buses being sold by a drilling company that are exceptional. One is still new and the other only has very low kms.....parabolic suspension, single wheels, walk in rear boots, long range tanks, winches, dual spare wheels, bullbars, big spotlights, full mine spec, etc..

If you only want to spend $50k or $60 k then most of the second hand buses in that bracket are pretty tired. I've never seen an old bus that I'd consider buying that was under $80k or $90k ........but some of the really good deals that I've seen are up in the $125k to $150k bracket if you can stretch that far.

Hi John,
Yes I have spotted a few nice buses recently but not sure if the budget can stretch that far. The 2013 Isuzu's sound great, but I was hoping to do a complete build for under $100000 so wanted to keep the purchase price to around $70000 but would stretch to $80000 for the right truck. Also not too sure about the width of the new ATW buses, I know they did it to fit more passengers but at 2400mm wide they would be a handful in the bush. Any idea how much the drilling company are chasing for their buses? Do you have a link to these buses or any further info?

Thanks for your help.

kind regards,
Jason

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94