FGs for sale

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
2007 AATREC FM 260 - BIN $150K

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Expedition-4x4-Camper-Overland-Camper-Expedition-RV-/252322472213

s-l1600.jpg

steve4wdaus

4WDaus "tralia"
Hi guys
I am in Brisbane and have a 130l Hilton alloy fuel tank for sale. It has a small dent in one end, but not major or structural. I have upgraded to larger tank, hence why it's for sale.
image.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
New these are about $550 inc get
Cheers
Steve

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Probably need to say how much you actually want for it Steve.
Is it just the tank by itself or does it also come with all of the relevant mounting brackets/hardware?

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Joe

This vehicle was completed in early 2006 by ATW. This was the first pop top they built and was basically a container-able version of their original Commando model. The body was made out of flat panel but the roof was molded. Very light body but everything else super tough. A truck that had plenty of coin thrown at it. As all the old Commandos did, it ran the early ATW long span spring ( with 8 x Konis) suspension with XZLs on 8" custom rims. Original ATW alloy non tilting bull bar with swing out spare wheels on the rear. This thing has been everywhere too so it no doubt has been well sorted along the way and probably not too bad a deal considering the asking price.

Regards John.

Last edited:

yabanja

Explorer
That is a great deal. Tempting to come down under and drive it around for a season.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Looks like Stu has finally decided to sell his beast. Probably could not live with it not being beige... ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior