Introducing Marc and Gwendolyn

Les Bourlingueurs

Hi everyone,

After Wyoming, we had some great moments in Las Vegas and in Utah.
The story of these three weeks is so rich that we split into two pages.

First, Las Vegas, the city of all excesses, ... prudish souls refrain :Wow1: :
Las Vegas

Then, the great National Parks of Utah, from Bryce Canyon to Arches :clapsmile :
Utah National Park

We are now in Kalispell - Montana :REOutCampFire03:

Between two updates of our website, you can also follow us on our Facebook
page :
Bourlingueur's FaceBook page

CU soon:wings:

Marc and Gwendolyn, the french overlanders :smiley_drive:

Web Site

Les Bourlingueurs

Hi everyone,

After the wonderful landscape of Utah, we had an idea of the winter in north US, Colorado, north Wyoming, and Montana :
MONTANA et WYOMING

4x4_montana_14.jpg

MONTANA

We are for a few days in Canada, in Calgary, with 12 inches of snow, and temperatures between - 4° and 14° Fahrenheit!
We plan to drive south and spend the winter in south US, so to get a warmer weather.

Between two updates of our website, you can also follow us on our Facebook page :
http://www.facebook.com/bourlingueurs

See You Soon
Marc and Gwendolyn from Calgary - Canada

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I hope someone has informed you that Wyoming and Montana have some of the coldest weather we experience here in the States. Arizona, that's where you want to be!

Jean-Seb

Adventurer
Hi ! Welcome to winter ! haha. ;)

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. If I could go south for the winter, I would too. Good decision. :costumed-smiley-007

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Casa Grande, AZ is nice this time of year, but then so is El Paso, TX - enjoying some great trailing with friends.:costumed-smiley-007

AKcruiser

Invitation from Alaska

Marc & Gwendolyn - When you get up to Alaska you are most welcome to stay with us. We are right at the end of the Alaska Highway in Delta Junction - a good place to stop, rest and repair. I don't know your routing, but we are located right at the junction of Richardson and Alaska Highways. If interested you can email us from our website at www.travelswithtroopy.com. We are familiar with all the highways and roads in Alaska, including the Dalton up to Prudhoe Bay and Deadhorse. Please let us know if we can help. From a fellow Troopy owner - Bon Voyage! Jeff

DiploStrat

Expedition Leader
Y'all come!

Soyez les bienvenus aux États-Unis. Si jamais vous arriviez a Washington, Envoyez nous un e-mail ou un PM, il y a de la place !

jmccandless

Welcome back to SF!

Welcome back to San Francisco!

I'm just a newbie to the site and overlanding in general, but if there is anything I can do for you in the city, send me a note. From your pics it looks like you covered SF pretty well in your first visit but glad to help if I can. Restaurant recs., neighborhoods/sights to see, Toyota resources, etc. Also, might be able to get you garage access if the need were to arise.

Safe travels,
Jason
87 FJ60

Last edited:

X-plorenow

Adventurer
Hi everyone,

After Christmas in Utah, we joined the California coast from San Diego to Los Angeles, where we finally find some warmer weather :

http://www.bourlingueurs.com/amerique-du-nord/page_08.htm

4x4_californie_joshua_tree_07.jpg

JOSHUA TREE NP - CALIFORNIE

Between two updates of our website, you can also follow us on our Facebook page :
http://www.facebook.com/bourlingueurs

See You Soon

Marc and Gwendolyn

Wow, I am so Jealous. Good luck to both of you. I hope that you appreicate what you are able to do...I can only hope that I can one day as well. :smiley_drive:

Les Bourlingueurs

Yes of course we appreciate it very much what we are doing. But it's not a question of luck, is a matter of individual will. Each of us has the same opportunity, but they do not open themselves to this choice :coffee:

We wish you that you make this lifestyle as choice :)

The Bourlingueurs who have made Earth their homeland, and humanity their families :victory:

From de Grand Canyon AZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles