Introducing Marc and Gwendolyn

AFSOC

Explorer
Great website! I will spend a few hours tonight following your travels.

Attachments

• dog beach.jpg
    dog beach.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 19

FLYFISHEXPERT

LivingOverland.com
We invited Marc and Gwendolyn over for dinner this week and listened to their incredible story. It was wonderful listening to them recount the places they have been and the people they have met. We were able to ask them questions about South America, as our next big trip is to Chile, and they graciously provided pointers and information regarding the region we will be in. If you are afforded the opportunity, sit down with these two as you won't be disappointed.

Here are some more pictures!
DSC_0334.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_0362.JPG

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I had the pleasure of briefly meeting Marc and Gwendolyn at Mono Lake last month. They certainly get around!

Attachments

• IMG_7272.jpg
    IMG_7272.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7273.jpg
    IMG_7273.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 19

Les Bourlingueurs

We invited Marc and Gwendolyn over for dinner this week and listened to their incredible story. It was wonderful listening to them recount the places they have been and the people they have met. We were able to ask them questions about South America, as our next big trip is to Chile, and they graciously provided pointers and information regarding the region we will be in. If you are afforded the opportunity, sit down with these two as you won't be disappointed.

Here are some more pictures!
DSC_0334.JPG

DSC_0339.JPG

DSC_0345.JPG

DSC_0362.JPG

Hello to Everybody

Thanks Beau et Christa, to offer us this great opportunity to meet both of you. We spend a very nice evening on their compagny. :)

Beau it's a :chef: we had a wonderfull diner, BBQ salmon from Alaska (where we will be next year) :smiley_drive:

If you want I did up date the web site, sorry it's in french but whith Google you can have a rough idea of what we talk about :wings:

Yellowstone & Grand Teton NP

usa_yellowstone_mammoth_hot_spring_17.jpg

YELLOWSTONE NP - WYOMING

Bye

The "Bourlingueurs" from SLT City UT

The Bourlingueur's web site

Les Bourlingueurs

Hi Trailsurfer,

Tomorrow, we will leave SLT city and heading to Brice, Zion, Arche, Mesa verde..... So I have to look at the map to see where is Durango, it's in Colorado ???

I went on the map and it's really possible we come to visit you, THANKS :victory:

So please could you give your cell & adress by private message please.

We will be very please to meet "really" and much longer :coffee:

the French overlanders from SLT city

Les Bourlingueurs

Please let me know if you all are headed down to the Durango/Silverton area. We would love to host you or visit if our schedules match up.

Hi Trailsurfer,

Thanks for your message, we will be very pleased to come at your home in Durango.
We leave Spanish Fork to-morrow for south of Utah (Las Vegas, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, ...) then Mesa Verde.
So, we should be in Durango in about 2 weeks.

You can join us by mail (it will be easier than with the forum) :
marc@bourlingueurs.com
We also have an us phone : 619 928 8314

Can you give us your adress and phone ?

See You very soon
Marc and Gwendolyn
www.bourlingueurs.com

trailsurfer

Explorer
Hi Trailsurfer,

Thanks for your message, we will be very pleased to come at your home in Durango.
We leave Spanish Fork to-morrow for south of Utah (Las Vegas, Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands, ...) then Mesa Verde.
So, we should be in Durango in about 2 weeks.

You can join us by mail (it will be easier than with the forum) :
marc@bourlingueurs.com
We also have an us phone : 619 928 8314

Can you give us your adress and phone ?

See You very soon
Marc and Gwendolyn
www.bourlingueurs.com

Just say my PM, sorry for the delay getting back with you. I will call you tomorrow. Be safe!

Les Bourlingueurs

Just say my PM, sorry for the delay getting back with you. I will call you tomorrow. Be safe!

Hi Trailsurfer, I don't know if you tried to call us. To-morrow (Sunday), we will be on the road from Las Vegas to Cedar City, you can try to call us, but it will be easier by mail, because I'm not sure we can use the phone on the roads (Monday we go to Bryce, then Arches, ...).
Our mail : marc@bourlingueurs.com
See You
Marc and Gwendolyn

Jean-Seb

Adventurer
Welcome to North America ! Great to have you here. :D

Bonne continuation !
Jean-Sébastien de Canmore, Alberta.

Les Bourlingueurs

Welcome to North America ! Great to have you here. :D

Bonne continuation !
Jean-Sébastien de Canmore, Alberta.

Hello Jean-Sebastien,
Merci pour votre message, nous profitons pleinement de l'Amérique du Nord.
Nous serons dans environ un mois dans l'Alberta (nous devons quitter les USA au plus tard le 10 novembre), nous serions ravis de vous rencontrer.
A bientôt
Marc et Gwendolyn ... à Cedar City (Utah)
www.bourlingueurs.com

stankfoot

Adventurer
if you make it to the east coast (virginia) you are welcome to stay in our guest room. we are 30 mins from williamsburg and 1.5 hours from virginia beach.

Les Bourlingueurs

if you make it to the east coast (virginia) you are welcome to stay in our guest room. we are 30 mins from williamsburg and 1.5 hours from virginia beach.

Hi Stankfoot, thanks for your invitation, we will come with pleasure ! We don't know when we will be in Virginia, I think it will be this winter.
Can you give us your adress and phone number, by private message ?
Thanks and see you soon.
Marc and Gwendolyn ... soon in Bryce Canyon and Moab
www.bourlingueurs.com

PS : are there Expedition Portal members in Moab ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne