Introducing Marc and Gwendolyn

Adventurer
Allow me to introduce Marc and Gwendolyn, please welcome them warmly into the Expedition Portal Community.

They are better known by the name of their website:

http://www.bourlingueurs.com/.

We spent a very pleasant evening last night meeting them and greatly enjoying their company and stories over some California wine and salmon.

They are a French pair travelling in a beautifully prepared Land Cruiser Troopie HZJ 78 diesel. They were passing through the Bay Area on their expedition that has taken them through every country in South America, up through much of Central America as they begin to visit North America.

Please visit their website as I cannot do them justice in this introduction, much of it is in French or Spanish, but you can still see tons about the expedition.

I can't wait to see a story on these guys and their rig in Overland Journal!

IMG%200207%20Marc%20et%20Gwendolyn.jpg

IMG%200210%20Marc%20et%20Gwendolyn.jpg

IMG%200213%20Marc%20et%20Gwendolyn.jpg

Les Bourlingueurs

The French Overlanders !

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for posting about us, what a great idea !!

We are a french couple travelling overland whith our 4WD since more than 2 years through all Americas.

After 18 months in South America, and 7 months in central america, we are now in California, in order to be next summer in Alaska.

Since almost 3 weeks we are in USA, we receive such nice welcome THANKS :coffee:

We just update our web site in french :(, you can have a look :

California - San Francisco

california_sfo_4x4_27.jpg

GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE - SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA

Bye

from SFO

Les Bourlingueurs

Bienvenue parmi nous.
Si vous passez a Calgary sur votre trajet faites nous signe.

Bonjour Targa,

Merci pour cette gentille proposition, en effet nous devons quitter les USA au 10 novembre, et nous allons nous diriger vers le Canada, :smiley_drive: donc nous serons dans les parrages après cette date, et c'est donc avec plaisir que nous ferons connaissace.

Si en BAL privé tu pouvais me donner ton cellulaire, cela serait bien ! Merci

Les Bourlingueurs depuis la "Bay Aera" de SFO

www.bourlingueurs.com

GlobalMonkey

Adventurer
I passed you yesterday in Nevada on I-80 as you were climbing up on one of the passes:smiley_drive:. What a great looking truck you guys have:Wow1:. I can't wait for my girlfriend and I to hit the road the way you did... Good luck on your journey, drop me a line if you need anything, I am in Denver.

Tomas

Les Bourlingueurs

From WY

I passed you yesterday in Nevada on I-80 as you were climbing up on one of the passes:smiley_drive:. What a great looking truck you guys have:Wow1:. I can't wait for my girlfriend and I to hit the road the way you did... Good luck on your journey, drop me a line if you need anything, I am in Denver.

Tomas

Hello Tomas,

How are you???

For us everything torific, from the I-80 we where heading to WY for to be in Jackson Hole, in order to visit Yellowstone and Grand Teton, and the weather is wonderfull :victory:

Of course we will be in Denver CO, because we will visit the great circle, but i can not to tell you when. The best thing to do if you are agree it's by "user CP" send me your adress and cell N° and email. Thanks and we will be very please to meet you in Denver.

usa_californie_yosemite_4x4_07.jpg

Yosemite NP

The Bourlingueurs from WY

www.bourlingueurs.com

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
I am hosting Marc & Gwendolyn this evening and looking forward to some great conversation!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior