Scepter Fuel Cans

skysix

Adventurer
Haven't seen red - but Sporty's pilot ship had some International Orange ones a while back...

92hdj81

Observer
I have seen metal red cans, the red plastic ones suck. I am pretty sure that scepter only makes tan and green.

Cheers

92hdj81

Observer
They can be used for both gas and diesel. I do have some red cap connectors that I can switch out the yellows with for a bit extra. If you are the only one to fill up the cans it dosent matter what color the cap connectors are. They all have the gaskets in them but I can not guarantee that they are all good. I have 10 of them and none of the ones I have used have leaked. If they do you can buy new gaskets for cheep.

Cheers

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I have seen metal red cans, the red plastic ones suck. I am pretty sure that scepter only makes tan and green.

Cheers

Scepter used to make MFC's in red, orange, yellow, etc...but those colors are now discontinued(guy on ebay had some used red but already sold out) so all you'll find are mainly tan and green new now.

http://www.pangaea-expeditions.com/scepter/index.html

scepterpetrolcansall.jpg

scepterdieselcans.jpg

PS--Keep in mind that Scepter produces non-military cans like this which I'm personally not interested in;
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_11151_10001_132084_-1?cid=chanintel_google&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=132084

sasaholic

Adventurer
just wanted to let everyone know that this guy is stand up. he shipped my fuel cans out promptly and there actually in better condition than the pics even show. i wouldnt hesitate buying anything from him again and if i had some more dough id get a few more cans from him in a heart beat. THANKS

hawaiibret

Observer

Received two 20L Septer cans today.

Exactly as described.

Quick shipping.

Gaskets do need to be changed. (I would change them anyway)

Thanks again.

Bret

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles