Scepter Fuel Cans

92hdj81

Observer
UPDATE POST 58

I have a few of these for sale. They are used but in good condition.

2 FOR 90 WITH SHIPPING. (all sold)

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0095-1.jpg

cheers

Last edited:

ginericLC

Adventurer
Thx!

PS--Do you know the reason why these can't be sent by DS Tactical into the USA? Perhaps Canadian sales only?

Because they don't meet the CARB standards. We can thank California for taking their state law and making it a federal law. We aren't allowed to own anything that isn't spill proof anymore. I mean something that works and you can use without spilling.

CJCA

Adventurer
Because they don't meet the CARB standards. We can thank California for taking their state law and making it a federal law. We aren't allowed to own anything that isn't spill proof anymore. I mean something that works and you can use without spilling.

Not really. The fed mandate restrictions/specs differ from CARB specs. CARB deals with smog issues, while the Fed is concerned with child safety.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge

Ok, so I'd then have them sent to a Canadian associate and then he can send them to the USA for me.

92hdj81

Observer
Yes that would work. 2 fuel cans at 60 bucks, plus 15 to ship in canada, and then another 30 to ship to the states. So for 2 it would cost around 170 to 180. I could ship you 4 for that price, but they are slightly used.

Cheers

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Yes that would work. 2 fuel cans at 60 bucks, plus 15 to ship in canada, and then another 30 to ship to the states. So for 2 it would cost around 170 to 180. I could ship you 4 for that price, but they are slightly used.

Cheers

Oh, so you have a few more? All green in color?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94