Gobi Stealth Rack for 4 Door Jeep - Colorado Springs

ssmathis

Observer
I'm selling my Gobi rack that I no longer use. It's been used twice for camping but otherwise hangs in the garage and is in excellent condition. Gobi is sending me replacement isolator hardware (the plastic pieces that stick to the Jeep) so those will be included. I have the rack with quick release, ladder, and front insert with lock. I'm asking $1000 for it. I don't want to ship this thing so local only please. I'm located on the north side of Colorado Springs.

Thanks,
Scott

Update: The rack has been sold.

Last edited:

ssmathis

Observer
Forgot to update this thread. Gobi finally sent out the new isolator hardware. Lowered price to $800 firm. Not willing to ship so still local pickup only.

Thanks,
Scott

ssmathis

Observer
I'll post some pics tonight. It's just hanging on the wall in my garage so not sure how good they'll be.

Scott

ssmathis

Observer
Too big and too much of a hassle to try to ship this thing. Maybe your buddy should drive up to Colorado to pick it up. :sombrero:

ssmathis

Observer
Pictures of the pieces hanging on the wall. I did receive the new isolator triangles from Gobi. You can see them in the bag on the floor. Ignore the black cargo mat behind the rack.

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles