Heads up on REI sale

wipeout

REI is having their labor day sale. I just picked up 2 GCI PICO chairs for $70. Lowest I've seen anywhere else is $98.

mudbutt

Explorer
Gaaaah!!! I went there last night and bought a first aid kit for the Jeep.... Today the same kit is $12.00 cheaper....

Guess I'm going back.

I'm with Johnny, I can't go there without buying a bunch of hi-tech crap I don't need but can't live without.....

Ryanmb21

Expedition Leader
two Camp time roll-a-tables for $100, I am happy. Also picked up a very nice REI first aid kit at big discount. Thanks for the heads up!

Those who live near Manhattan Beach, tomorrow morning at 7:00am is the used gear sale.

dirty Bakers

Conservative
http://www.centurycamping.com/stoves/camping/4580.jpg
this is what I bought at REI, it came as a package deal with there little lantern. the bummer is that I bought century for the hose but this particular model does not come with a hose (bummer) so I emailed them and asked if the hose is sold separately. The Lantern already needs a new mantle I screwed it up, good thing I tried it at home. Does anyone know if the little lantern mantles are all the same or do I need to purchase it from century?

Strizzo

Explorer
went by yesterday, some of the staff were talking about there being a line when they opened at 8am....

we picked up an rei roll up table for about 30% off, and i tried on some exofficio gear to make sure i order the right size when the time comes.

sandersmr

Bought 2 of the REI roll top tables and an REI cot the one that folds up like the chair and holds an self filling air pad. Spent $142.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles