out with the old in with the new

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
looks like a great trip. I have seen a lot of pics from people who attended and your rig is in a lot of them.

13,000 KM, that is awesome.

westyss

Explorer
Two more from Sublime point looking out the back window at the edge with our new Trasheroo full of wood on the back.

DSCF0024_zps42aa9824.jpg

DSCF0052_zps888c65fd.jpg

Heading north through Monument Valley.
DSCF4352_zps5b676a4d.jpg

DSCF0179_zps060885f0.jpg

Camp spot in Valley of the Gods with Monument Valley in the distance.
DSCF0199_zpsf5847f05.jpg

XP Camper that was parked next to us at Expo and we met again in Valley of the Gods.
DSCF0213_zps9b747a1d.jpg

V of the G again
DSCF0225_zps64a8217d.jpg

Moki Dugway. Note the missing left side mud guard that was lost in Mexican Hat somewhere, if someone finds it send it back.....
DSCF0283_zps26f569e8.jpg

Muley Point.
DSCF0308_zpsda8e98b6.jpg

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Thanks for sharing all the photos. :)

Think you will go to Overland Expo next year. I am thinking I might make it in '15, and it would be great to meet you and see your camper.

westyss

Explorer
Thanks for sharing all the photos. :)

Think you will go to Overland Expo next year. I am thinking I might make it in '15, and it would be great to meet you and see your camper.

You are welcome, I am not planning on being at expo next year but I wasn't planning on being there this year either so you never know?? Best thing about expo for us was meeting people and especially ones that we see on this site, now if they could do something about that dust....................

westyss

Explorer
Hi deathbywanderlust,

I dont really have a good image handy of the floor plan except this one from early posts on this thread, its a pretty simple layout that is relatively close to the pics, sorry.

attachment.php

Gatsma

Adventurer
I concur with Jim (Fugly)! And ALSO like the name!
I really enjoyed reading the build thread. Lots of great ideas, and thank you for sharing them with us.
Please keep posting about your travels, as you take great photos!

Gary

westyss

Explorer
I concur with Jim (Fugly)! And ALSO like the name!
I really enjoyed reading the build thread. Lots of great ideas, and thank you for sharing them with us.
Please keep posting about your travels, as you take great photos!

Gary

Thanks Gary

westyss

Explorer
Where did you find the trailer hitch? Was it built for a fuso?

Great thread!

Hitch is not fuso specific, it is a hitch with an adjustable cross support so during install can be adjusted to whatever width needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke