Ozark Trails shower enclosure/privy pics

Crom

Expo this, expo that, exp
Almost three year old thread -- I know. I just wanted to thank the OP, because I was searching and the OP answered my questions about this product. Thanks for the pictures too. :)

SilverBullet

Explorer
We out a small pallet (well sanded) under ours once to allow water to flow off the floor and out the drains. Worked great and was outside so no wood in the feet.

nat

Adventurer
I had a similarly designed enclosure (NOT THE SAME BRAND), metal poles, plastic connectors. It lasted until it met the 60 mph winds we encountered in utah. I didn't get it taken down in time and every connector cracked and broke. It lasted 2 years otherwise.

wgyouree

KK6LZW
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I was in a hurry and didn't research and bought a Stanisport. The thing has 10(!) metal poles and takes forever to setup. Looks like I'll be ditching it for one of these. Lesson learned, always do your research...

Crom

Expo this, expo that, exp
So based on all the positive feedback, I picked one up the other day and I was surprised at how sturdy it was. It's true it goes together and comes apart quickly. I like that the poles are shock-corded for easy assembly. There is a 3/4" nylon strap with a hook attached in the center of the tent which actually is connected to the hub assembly for hanging a solar shower I assume. I applied lots of downward force on it and it held up pretty good with no noticeable deflection in the poles. No detectable flaws in the stitching. Looks goood!

20130609_153400.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94