Group Buy: ASFIR 4x4 Products

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Sierra Expeditions is pleased to announce that we will be carrying the ASFIR 4x4 products. Just to nip it off the bat its pronounced: as-feer. As part of launching this new product line we have been authorized to do a group buy promotion by ASFIR 4x4's distributor in Scottsdale, AZ. We will be offering 30% off of MSRP for those interested.

The ASFIR 4x4 product line includes ATL winch bumpers as well as under vehicle armor/skid plates for engines, transmissions, transfer cases, and fuel tanks. In addition, ASFIR 4x4 manufactures side body protection - step rails and other 4x4 accessories. The product line is focused on Ford, Chevrolet/GMC, Jeep, Land Rover, Toyota, and Nissan.

Asfir%20Cut%20out.png

large_1051_Sierra-Expeditions.jpg

ATL Winch Bumpers
The innovative ATL winch bumper is designed and developed to replace the original bumper. The bumper covers the winch, but is not attached to it. Many openings on the bumper ventilate the vehicle and enable easy access to the winch for maintenance. ATL bumpers are characterized in low weight and in keeping close proximity to the vehicle's original contour lines. Also, they fit most winch manufacturerʼs bolt mounting footprints.

DiscoII.jpg
Frontier.jpg

JK.jpg
TLC100.jpg

Skid Plates
The skid plates are made from 6 mm ( 1⁄4” ) quality heavy-duty aluminum (5052). They are laser cut and shaped on a computerized bending machine for consistent quality. The skid plates bolt into the original holes in the vehicle. The mounting brackets are designed to absorb the shocks and vibrations when encountering an obstacle on the road. The brackets prevent shock or vibration from passing from the skid plate to the vehicleʼs chassis or to the mechanical assembly. Each skid plate is designed with many openings to enable servicing the vehicle without removing the plates.

gv_asfir_996.jpg
Skid%20plate%20cropped%20sized.jpg

FJ%20resized%2011.jpg

If interested in participating in this group buy: [EDIT: 18 JAN 2011] Please see this post
* This Group Buy will close on January 31, 2011.
* Post up in this thread with the following:
-Year
- Make
- Model
- ASFIR product(s) IE: Front bumper, Skid Plates (Front, Transfer, Fuel, Dif, Etc..), Sliders, Etc. Basically what you are interested in and we will check to see if it is available.
* If product is available, payment will be required prior to shipping or item pick-up at our store.
* If you have a vehicle that does not have products available for it, we can add you to a list to have when the engineers arrive for new product development.
* Shipping is available.

Products available for most Ford, Chevrolet/GMC, Jeep, Land Rover, Toyota, and Nissan vehicles.
Manufacturer site for part numbers and descriptions: http://www.asfir.com

Last edited:

Ronct110

Adventurer
Pictures and details of the rear and front diff guards for DII. Post or PM pricing.

And details on the DII front winch bumper pictured on the 1st post (what winch will fit, is it air bag compatible, will fit 04 DII, place to mount front lights, etc...). Post or PM pricing.

Thanks!

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
Great products!!!
Tough components from a tough Israeli company!
Great addition to your product line Wil.

barlowrs

Explorer
Damn, I just got a full set of bud builts for my taco..anyway, what else do they offer? Gas skid maybe? Rear Diff Skid?

07 Tacoma

DblD

Adventurer
I would like to know more about any 2nd Gen. Toyota Tacoma skid plates they offer. My truck is an ’09 Dbl. Cab Short Box 4x4.
Thanks,
dd

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Thanks for the interest... I will be posting up later with responses to each of you that are interested. At this point there is nothing that works on the pre 05 Tacomas. We are working with them to get something in the works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior