f150 tires

wyattsf150

I have a 2 inch leveling kit and airbags in the rear.on my 2002 f150 supercrew 4x4 currently im running 285 75 16s but the tires are starting to get low and im in need of some new rubber. any suggestions for tires? brands? sizes?

FROADER

Adventurer
I'm liking my Hankook Dynapro ATMs. I've got an '05 FX4 so I have 18s, but I run 285/65/18. When they wear down, I'll be going to a 35.

wyattsf150

any thoughts on treadwright tires? looking at getting something in the 285 75 16... not a big fan of retreads but every review ive seen seems to be positive, and the price is better:)

bdbecker

Adventurer
any thoughts on treadwright tires? looking at getting something in the 285 75 16... not a big fan of retreads but every review ive seen seems to be positive, and the price is better:)

Like I said, so far so good, but I'm only about 500 miles into them. They took 3 oz or less to balance each tire, which is pretty impressive considering I pulled about 16 oz off the wheels from the old tires.

The biggest factor for me in choosing these tires was the reviews about how the company has great customer service and are willing to go the extra mile to make sure you are happy, and the fact that they stand by their product - that is hard to come by these days.

IMG_5433.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles