Hannibal Sale

Scott Brady

Founder
This is a great opportunity:

The Hannibal awning won the Overland Journal Editor's Choice.

Dan & Susan Randle
Hannibal USA
402-884-7710
sales@hannibalsafari.com

Free Shipping on All Hannibal Racks and Tents
Offer expires Friday, October 8th 2010
Hey everybody-

We received a new container full of racks and tents from South Africa a couple weeks ago, including LOTS of Disco racks, and several Family Tents (which is quickly becoming one of our most popular items).

Given the painfully slow process of getting product over here from South Africa, we'd like to get our next order in ASAP.

In an effort to make room for our next container (and to get a good feel for what inventory to order on the next container), we are currently offering free shipping on all Hannibal roof racks and rooftop tents. Shipping these items is very expensive, so if you've been toying with the idea of getting a roof rack or a rooftop tent, this is a great way to save some cash.

The free shipping offer will expire on Friday, October 8th. In addition to free shipping on all in-stock items, we will honor the free shipping offer with prepayment on out-of-stock or special-order items that will come in on the next container.
Available Inventory
Here's a list of inventory that we currently have in stock. Please click on the product link to view specs, prices and pictures:

Racks:
Land Rover D90
Land Rover Discovery I & II
Land Rover LR3/LR4
Range Rover Classic
Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series
Toyota Land Cruiser 100/200 Series
Toyota 4-Runner
Toyota Tacoma Double Cab
Mercedes G-Wagen
*NAS D90 Racks are currently sold out. We will have more coming on our next container.

Tents:
New Hannibal Family 2m Tent

1.6m Tent
1.4m Tent
1.2m Tent

Awnings:
1.5m Awning
2m Awning
2m Awning Side Enclosure
2.4m Awning
2.4m Awning Side Enclosure

3rovers

Dennis Yard KI6TUC
Can you say who is dealer in USA? I've wanted a Hannibal awning for a long time.
My calls to the old dealer went unaswered when i last tried last summer.

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Hannibal Safari USA

Can you say who is dealer in USA? I've wanted a Hannibal awning for a long time.
My calls to the old dealer went unaswered when i last tried last summer.

I don't think it's against the rules. The new US distributor is Moby1. This is the link to their commerce site: hannibal-safari-usa

Yuman and I both have awnings headed our way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste