eXpeditionXterra Build Up

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Yeah, I've been looking for somewhere to mount it. The newer model is huge, and much bigger than it appears in the images. The switch panel is monstrous. I'm probably going to have to do a custom console similar to yours just to house the electrics.

Looks like somebody came out with a new one. It is a fraction the size of the others.

Morb

Linky? I haven't installed the other one yet so perhaps I can sell it to someone with more installation space.

xkid

Adventurer
At the begining of this thread you gave a middle finger to the Calamini UCA's.Did you have a problem with them or what.I looking to buy some UCA's from somewhere.Nice rig BTW.

Medic14

Strong work! I joined this site after seeing the pictures of your X. I am now motivated to leave the rally car scene and build something bigger... :sombrero:

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Thanks for the compliments. Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been fairly busy. Anyway.. I head out to Prescott next week to pick up the next addition to the rig. Excited about that one.

I'll post pictures when I can.

Casper

Adventurer
I know right? Going on like.. 5 years since I first saw yours in Moab.

Haha, as long as you finally get one, that's all that counts. You will LOVE it, just make sure to tell Martyn and Mario I was the insperation for your purchase. :victory:

You gonna make it to Moab this year?

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Feel like a father bringing home a new born...

trailer1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior