Portable Solar Package

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Had a friend who just got this and cant say enough about it

http://www.amsolar.com/portable.html

Would be pretty good for many on this forum who are looking to keep their batteries charged up while camping and dont want to go with the hard mount permanent system on the roof

I also like that it's completely portable and could be moved from vehicle to vehicle without worrying about too much hassle or wiring

AM Solar is who built the system we use on our camper and have lived off of for 4 years now, so I fully trust them and the products they sell

prtbl-front.jpg

zidaro

Explorer
I spoke with AM about these when i bought my panel (RV100) and it seems like a great package. Simple plug-n-play package. seems the issue with all these remote systems is the controller is too far from the battery, lots of energy drop from what the controller believes it is sending the battery.

Personally, just dont want anyone walking off with my panel while im out playing all day.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I guess that could be an issue since this is such a portable package.

Never thought about that till you just brought it up. I guess the Charge Controller is mounted right on the back of one of these panels so it is simply a plug and play system

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles