Looking for 100 Series seat skins.

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Hey Everyone.

I could use your help. I am working with Escape Gear of Cape Town South Africa to bring some high quality seat covers to the US. We have a good selection for the Land Rovers, Jeep JKs, and the Land Cruiser 80 Series. However, we have found that the US spec 100 Series Land Cruiser seats are different than the South African 100 Series seats. We have arm rests, and the hinge area is different, etc. Anyway, we are looking for a set of 100 Series Land Cruiser seat skins to send to Cape Town for templating. They don't have to be pretty, just complete. And I honestly don't even need the seat frame. Does anyone here have such a thing or a suggestion on acquiring a set?

Thanks,

eleblanc

Adventurer
I have a complete interior (including all seats) of a Europeen HDJ100. I would have to compare with my US UZJ100 but i think they all the same. Shipping all the seat would cost alot, don't know what kind of time i would need to put in to remove the skin. Anyhow PM me.

rusty_tlc

Explorer
There is a guy on the 80's cool norcal mail list that rolled his 100, he was parting it out. I'm not sure how much he has left. I'll email him a link to this thread.

Equipt

Thanks for all the replies. Our starting point was to be the junkyard circuit to see what was available. We are working on the Taco seats too. The Hilux is one of their biggest sellers in SA, so we just have to figure out which models would work on them. Eric, thanks for the offer. I'll PM you about the seats. Sawyer, it was great meeting you and your family. Hollister was a great time. You got me thinking about those 295s for my truck. I will contact the link you mentioned. I did a quick search online and they didn't have any inventoried. So we'll see. Thanks again everyone. If there are any more suggestions out there, I am all eyes.

Cheers,

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Hey, Paul you can try pick 'n' pull in SLC, they might have some seats for a 100. :costumed-smiley-007

Equipt

Thanks for the comments. Keep them coming. I checked on the steering wheel covers. Not their thing. Sorry.

I'll call P&P today and see. Thanks Jan.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online