Suburban ARB Question?

lstrvr

I have seen a few mid to late 90's era Suburbans with ARB bumpers installed, and was wondering if anyone has any info on this. I can find no listing anywhere that ARB built a bumper for this truck. Are these being modified to fit and if so, does anyone know what model bumper to begin with?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

wrench-head

Observer
ARB Bumper

You mean this...

DSC06230.jpg

TheOtherSide

Observer
You mean this...

DSC06230.jpg

SNAP!! What year is that truck? Love the front bumper, but I may have to sell one of my kids to buy it. Love the grill also... they're not stock black like that are they? My chrome grill is all messed up and I want to put a nice grill on the front.

Truck looks good... got a build thread?

wrench-head

Observer
The truck is a 95, and was originally sport with the argent grill. Mine was cracked so I purchased a black one. It is aftermarket, but the fit is good. There is a build thread on here, look for 95 2 door tahoe SAS. That should get you there.
-Alex

isaac

Observer
Ahoy there overland forum denizens --

Any suggestions for ARB bumper fitment to 2001-2006 GMC Yukon Denali/XL or 2002-2006 Cadillac Escalade/ESV? I notice on the ARB pdf linked above it explicitly excludes Denali models and another "with plastic cladding" but I can't be the first to have this particular cockamamie idea. Right? ;-)

- Isaac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94