Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nice G WAGON

Default nice G WAGON

this was on the 5 freeway in LA few weeks ago, any of you? non calif plates
    Attached Images Attached Images

what a nice truck -- I have never seen one kitted out like that before. Most here in So Cal (actually all it seems like) are pretty blinged out and driven by rappers (no offense to any and all rappers on this forum!).

rb
    '97 td Hummer
    39.5's on beadlocks, f+r locked, rock-ram, body lifted, suspension bagged, wallet empty

Hard to say form the angle but it looks like it needs a bit more lift to run those tires effectively.

he has 1" of upward travel.
    aug 18, 1934

Quote Originally Posted by zimm View Post
    he has 1" of upward travel.
    Maybe a bit more........

http://www.pointedthree.com/disc/for...sts=20&start=1

too much weight on top!
    Harald Pietschmann

what is the biggest tire/lift combo that can go on a G (without getting ridiculous)? I didn't notice the tire clearance issues, I was blinded with the shock and awe of actually seeing one in the States with out chrome and looking like it was used off road!
    '97 td Hummer
    39.5's on beadlocks, f+r locked, rock-ram, body lifted, suspension bagged, wallet empty

I'm not sure what current guidance is but I remember my wife's cousin had one in Germany on 35s with M-B parts counter differential gears and coils. Seemed to work pretty well bombing around the farm fields.

from what ive read 35's require some trimming somewhere.
    aug 18, 1934

Quote Originally Posted by Ron B View Post
    what is the biggest tire/lift combo that can go on a G (without getting ridiculous)? I didn't notice the tire clearance issues, I was blinded with the shock and awe of actually seeing one in the States with out chrome and looking like it was used off road!

ummmm. pointed three forum seems to have the largest group of "users" if youre interested in a bit of lurking, but it is more like the 100-200 LC forums on mud. just as many people wanting to keep up with joneses by adding the latest factory dash and grill. the porsche owners tough vehicle.

i think with the prices coming down on older rigs you'll see more of them in the hands of 'bags like me.
    aug 18, 1934

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast