can anyone tell me what it will take to get 35s under there?

sniderexciderr

Observer
sorry to bring this thread back from the grave but figured i'd close it up.

so this is what i did, 2" blocks in the rear, turned up the torsion bars to level it out. my expo is the EB and had the plastic fender trim, used the outside of the trim as a stencil for the cut, cut all fenders to that. used rubber molding to make the ends look good. turned out great.
the front bumper over hangs about an inch, i plan on making a new one so it doesn't bother me too much. used the 37s i already had. they fit good for daily driving. wouldn't suggest it for off road just yet. on the front had to trim down the pinch weld a bit drivers side is fine but on the passenger side there was a bracket for the rear AC lines that is causing a problem. @ full right crank of the steering if i hit a good bump the bolt for that bracket gets into the tire. working on getting that fixed. the suspension feels the same as far as up travel. but the factory shocks don't give any down travel. i feel that when i get longer shocks soon it will work fine. i'll be starting a build thread for this hopefully in the near future. i have to take care of some mechanical issues first (broken exh studs in the head):( but then i'll get right on that build thread with some pics soon. thanks everyone for your help on this thread!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94