Legendary 1997 Land Rover "Disco"

Expowives

Banned
Deals like this do not come along often. Here is your opportunity to own a rare expedition vehicle in near showroom condition.

This is a factory specification 1995 Land Rover Discovery, ExPo edition. It is white in color with beautiful cloth interior. A Phoenix, AZ car...no rust and stored in a heated garage. It is a one owner car that has never been off road, in fact, the 4x4 has never been engaged as it was used to almost excusively for trips around town. Extensive maintenance and repair records performed by a certified land rover mechanic. To insure ultimate reliability, everything has been replaced with original parts, including the dog guard and spare tire cover. This vehicle features upgrades such as rear air, extra cup holders in front, and the highly sough after low rack. The wheels are nice shinny ones unlike those painted NATE-O ones. The mechanic said the vehicle has been blessed by Sir Lucas, so this is a special car indeed.

With only 186,000 highway miles, it is barely broken in. Cosmetically, this vehicle is perfect, with the exception of one small hydralic fluid leak on the driver's seat.

The price for this fine vehicle is just $8500, reasonable offers considered.

Sorry this is our first post, but we are trying to help our friend Marcie sell her legendary Land Rover Discovery. Feel free to post any questions here.

have a nice day,
Futura & Joanna

Attachments

• Land_Rover_Discovery_Series_I.jpg
    Land_Rover_Discovery_Series_I.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 199

Explorer
How many tons will the roof hold?

Can I mow my grass with it?

Do they make those in a Mens?

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Thanks for your questions Mr. Bond. We will address these critical questions in a future video.

You Two must be Kidding us.....Right!

Are the ExPo members really this stupid and unaware to not get what's going on?

Amazing!

Amazingly Punk!

Keep Trying!:elkgrin:

M

modelbuilder

You Two must be Kidding us.....Right!

Are the ExPo members really this stupid and unaware to not get what's going on?

Amazing!

Amazingly Punk!

Keep Trying!:elkgrin:

I think everyone gets it...but it's too much fun to stop.

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
ExPo Edition? I didn't know Expedition Portal was around in 1995.
Never in 4x4? So I would say this is an extremely rare Discovery, a 2WD version.

Well, that would be my reply if this were actually a serious ad. :coffeedrink:

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
I'd really like to take this off your hands. Is there adequate room for soccer gear? Occasionally I come across speed bumps. Will it tackle those? Maybe a pic of the suspension flexed out on one?

Dave

Thanks for your questions Mr. Bond. We will address these critical questions in a future video.

Hahahaha... guys, at least they have a sense of humor. No Disco knowledge I am sure, but defenitely a sense of humor. hahaha....

Can I pay you double if I can get the title document with "Expo Edition" written on it? Triple?

"The wheels are nice shinny ones unlike those painted NATE-O ones."

I want shinny ones. "NATE-O" wheels are so 80's, what with all the steel and paint. ***... shudder.. ***

Expowives

Banned
Hahahaha... guys, at least they have a sense of humor. No Disco knowledge I am sure, but defenitely a sense of humor. hahaha....

Can I pay you double if I can get the title document with "Expo Edition" written on it? Triple?

I'm sorry, but Arizona titles do not specifiy the trim level of the vehicle. I assure you this is an Expo Model though, it has an oval sticker on the rear window that make it so. I am told that this raises the value of the vehicle by 25-50%.

Expowives

Banned
I'd really like to take this off your hands. Is there adequate room for soccer gear? Occasionally I come across speed bumps. Will it tackle those? Maybe a pic of the suspension flexed out on one?

Dave

Dave, thank you for your question. This vehicle was designed from the ground up to carry soccer gear, groceries, and expensive breed estate dogs. I do not have any pictures of the suspension flexed, but will talk to Marcy about finding a rock behind Costco to get a wheel up on.

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Does this rare model have the size 10 package that gives it special pedals to allow me to wear flip flops on my expedition to the beer store? If not, can I pay you more to have it installed so I can drive it home? Please advise.

speedtre

Explorer
Does this rare model have the size 10 package that gives it special pedals to allow me to wear flip flops on my expedition to the beer store? If not, can I pay you more to have it installed so I can drive it home? Please advise.

You are in luck! I believe the "Expo Model" Disco's have pedals that go to "11"...:wings:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles