First burb. The blue goose. Build help

chasespeed

Explorer
Its a Burb... find a 2wd Chevy truck lift... You can get spindles, springs, control arms... do it right, and it'll handle pretty darn good in at speed off road....

Chase

bftank

Explorer
fiber glass fenders to fit 35"s
http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/custom.asp?id=457567&page=58

maybe look at bronco coils to see if they would fit

fabtech might still offer a 3" kit

i'd get the 35's to start with, clearance stock fenders as necessary. cut the fangs off the front. prerunner bumper set up for a reciever hitch. low profile rock sliders, light bellypan, leave the back alone. put some good biltsteins under it. save money to put an arb in the rear.

Attachments

• chevy prerunner.jpg
    chevy prerunner.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 18
  • prerunner1.jpg
    prerunner1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 15
  • prerunner2.jpg
    prerunner2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

riverrat88

Observer
I just had to click on this thread, my grandfather's old boat, that he gave me, he had named the blue goose. I like the look of it, low with 35s would look good, I think chevys show too much frame with body lifts though, you should be able to find a small suspension lift for a 2wd.

chasespeed

Explorer
fiber glass fenders to fit 35"s
http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/custom.asp?id=457567&page=58

maybe look at bronco coils to see if they would fit

fabtech might still offer a 3" kit

i'd get the 35's to start with, clearance stock fenders as necessary. cut the fangs off the front. prerunner bumper set up for a reciever hitch. low profile rock sliders, light bellypan, leave the back alone. put some good biltsteins under it. save money to put an arb in the rear.

Where did you find that pic of the White Blazer... the first one?? I know that truck...... I could pin point the address......I wanted to buy that thing for the longest time when I was in Corpus...

Chase

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz