USMC Utility Trailer / Ideal for Off Road Build

devortex

Adventurer
Awesome USMC utility trailer. Coil sprung suspension, telescoping pintle bar, tool box, massive drop down front leg. Great little trailer in very nice shape. Ideal for a custom build. Small enough for an FJ40, Jeep, ideal for 55/60, G, etc. Deck measures approximately 52"x33", 41" between the tires. Tows great. Use your imagination; rolling bbq, camp gear hauler, build a custom deck for an RTT, etc. Good ground clearance and adjustable tongue makes this ideal for towing behind a crawler to those hard to reach camp spots. SOLD.

Attachments

• DSC03086.JPG
    DSC03086.JPG
    147.5 KB · Views: 330
  • DSC03087.JPG
    DSC03087.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC03090.JPG
    DSC03090.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Expedition Key

Adventurer
I'm interested, strange how small it is.... though I have Knaack job box that would fit the deck and make a nice watertight gear hauler.

Any idea what the date of manufacture, tare weight, payload etc? Also, could you snap some pics of the axle and springs. Thanks

devortex

Adventurer
I'm interested, strange how small it is.... though I have Knaack job box that would fit the deck and make a nice watertight gear hauler.

Any idea what the date of manufacture, tare weight, payload etc? Also, could you snap some pics of the axle and springs. Thanks

I'll get some more photos of it on Saturday morning and post them. My research indicates that these were used for hauling generators, compressors etc. Your idea of the job box is exactly what I was thinking, a water tight hauler.

devortex

Adventurer
How could I get that thing to Seattle?

I could pull the wheels and tongue and strap it all to a pallet. Then you could get it shipped by Yellow Frieght, Forward Air etc. Or post that you're looking for someone who is making a run up the coast and have them deliver it part or all the way.

Cheers,
Simon

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
destiny may be lurking- I am going to Irvine next week to get a Rover. Could you pm me a contact # to discuss please? Thanks, Dale

Expedition Key

Adventurer

"I'll get some more photos of it on Saturday morning and post them. My research indicates that these were used for hauling generators, compressors etc. Your idea of the job box is exactly what I was thinking, a water tight hauler.".....................:coffee:

devortex

Adventurer
More photos as requested....sorry for the delay, brain fart! :oops:

Attachments

• DSCN9781.JPG
    DSCN9781.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN9784.JPG
    DSCN9784.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCN9783.JPG
    DSCN9783.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 107

bronconut

Observer
Would also be great set up with two tool boxes like this.

Attachments

• trailer 2.jpg
    trailer 2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 102
  • trailer 1.jpg
    trailer 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 139

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles