A few pictures of my Defender 110 around Patagonia

jorge

Observer
Some of you may know about my trip to Patagonia..
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3307

Well I just completed the trip and I like to share some pictures of my Defender 110 TDi...

Enjoy

patagonia1.jpg

patagonia3.jpg

patagonia4.jpg

patagonia5.jpg

patagonia65.jpg

patagonia59.jpg

patagonia64.jpg

patagonia122.jpg

patagonia145.jpg

patagonia155.jpg

MORE PICTURES HERE

Last edited:

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Thank you!

What great photography! Thanks for taking the time to share your work. Sweet looking Defender!

:jump:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Wow.... those pictures are straight out of an awesome offroading dream trip.

Please share as many more as you have time to post and tell us where the bridges, tunnels and sunsets were at.

articulate

Expedition Leader
You knew we were going to exclaim, "Great photos!" didn't you? Excellent work.

How about the story? Are you going to share some of the nitty-gritty here or in a publication of some kind? Either way, I'm interested.

Blair G

Adventurer
Makes me want to pack!

Jorge,
Great pictures! Makes me miss Argentina more then before. When we were in BA last time I tried to meet with the Land Rover club. We were on a schedule to get to Concordia for a wedding and missed the opportunity to go with them to help work on a school.
Feel free to post any more pictures you have. The first Land Rover I saw was when I lived in Argentina in 1985. Since then I have not been without either a Land Rover or the desire to return to Argentina as often as possible.

Chau,
Blair

66Landy

Observer
Pure Beauty! You wrote "enjoy", but I think "envy" is the more appropriate word! Ah, but to leave my office and drive under a sunset like that!:D

Please do share more of the pictures if you get the chance.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
there you go, now I can't work again...you just ruined my workday...I am gonna get fired and will have to go back traveling...

:camping:

Christian

jorge

Observer
Thank you all for the kind words!

I will be posting more pictures the soon I finish sorting out the best from around 3.000 plus pictures, and I will add some captions to them including the GPS info. I will try to write more about my just completed expedition but I'm a lousy writter!

FYI I purchased my first 110 TDi, 2006 last year in Santiago I got a great deal of US$ 29,000 with zero miles and this past february I got a 110 TD5, 2006 brand new for US$ 34,000. Normally the TD5 sell for US$40,000. FYI the TDi is not longer available in Chile due to emition regulations..

Also for you info I work with Nikon D2X cameras and carry around 10 lenses from 20mm to 600mm.

If some of you would like to come along in my next expedition (Brazil, Bolivia and Northen Chile) in July send me a PM.

Thanks again

Jorge

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles