EarthRoamer XV-JP "Northwest Edition"

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I just signed up for NW Sprinterfest. Looking forward to seeing this amazing vehicle in person.

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
To echo the sentiments of pretty much everyone in this thread... wow. What an amazing transformation, guys. Well done! Now I'm off to that other thread that Mike mentioned a few pages ago.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

to the lucky person who made the 100,000th view of this thread earlier this afternoon. You should have seen the prize you would have won, if we'd only known who you were. ;)

Seriously, though, thanks for all of the interest and support. It means a lot to all of us who've been involved over the 3.5 years.

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

to the lucky person who made the 100,000th view of this thread earlier this afternoon. You should have seen the prize you would have won, if we'd only known who you were. ;)

Seriously, though, thanks for all of the interest and support. It means a lot to all of us who've been involved over the 3.5 years.

It was me.

You can ship my prize to 6161 S Palo Verde . . .

Akecj7

Observer
P1120336.JPG

(above) The Ham radio antenna was mounted to the hinged engine compartment hood and the lifting of the hood stretched and severed the cable...So I got a new cable, did some soldering to make it work and re-mounted the antenna to a non-hinged area...

What mount are you using here? I have been looking for a new spot for my antenna and think this would be just about perfect. Thanks, excellent job.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
I'm away from the paperwork for a few days, but I'll look it up when I get back home. In the meantime, if anyone recognizes it, please post up.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Paul-it was a pleasure meeting you and Pam today. Thank you for taking the time to give me the grand tour of this incredible camper. I can't express how completely blown away I am by the finished product. The pictures don't do it justice. Your humble attitude and amazing creativity are a perfect combo. For a camper geek like me, it was well worth the 2,000 mile round trip to see the finished product in person.

Jeremy

PaulJensen

Custom Builder
Jeremy -

Thanks for the kind words...It was our pleasure to meet you and see what you've done with your Sprinter...A tip of the hat for your smart planning, attention to detail and precise construction...You might have a "down time" career converting vehicles...!!!...

We had a great time meeting everyone, checking out all the rigs and gathering inspiration...I saw a lot of great ideas (and some just plain wrong ones) and have added a few things to my "To Do" list...

Stay in touch...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles