Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sponsored by Slee Offroad

Since I was in Denver for business this week, I had it in my plans to break away and to take some time to check out Slee's shop and pick up the overflow bottle relocation bracket for when I finally get to do my dual battery system soon. Joke was I drove the 1200 miles or so from So Cal to save on the freight.

Nice shop sir. I drooled over the few 100 series that were at the shop in various modification stages. Had a brief chat with Ben and Gary. Nice guys, nice shop, quality products.
    97 FZJ80, "La Mula," Aussie rear lockered, ARB Bull Bar with 10K winch + other goodies. Baja bound, expedition Rig.

La Mula build thread.
    http://www.expeditionportal.com/foru...ad.php?t=19050
    DD: BMW e46 325I, Sport Package.
    My blogs: http://bohemianjsr.blogspot.com/

Default Thank you!

for some of the best customer service I have received in a long time...

Rarely do I call somewhere and get a real person on the phone in 2 rings...make a pleasant transaction...and get a shipping invoice in a few hours...already have the battery relocation kit I ordered on Tuesday...

I will be ordering again soon...get those sliders/bumpers ready to ship

I'll say it again, awesome customer service! While I wasn't a big spender with them, I still feel like I was treated just like any other customer. I ordered their tie rod and man is it beefy! I also got the hi lift mount for my factory roof rack. Both are outstanding additions to my cruiser. Keep it up guys!
    "Be convinced that to be happy means to be free and to be free means to be brave. Therefore do not take lightly the perils of war"
    -Thucydides

I recently installed their Short Bus front bumper on my '97 FZJ80, it fit perfect, easiest install I've done. Excellent product, Thanks guys !!

We just posted some specials on the site for Thanksgiving. Some expo gear in there. Genuine Scepter Viton seals, Frontrunner products on sale, some left-over Technitop stuff.

See www.sleeoffroad.com/specials.htm
    Christo Slee

www.sleeoffroad.com
    1-888-4X4-SLEE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456