Sponsored by Slee Offroad

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
I do not have any now. The bumper is the tube wing one like this

FZJ85_202.jpg

But the tire carrier layout is like this

sof1128-250.jpg

Same ladder, same tire carrier. Sorting out some issues with tail lights that are covered if you run a basket and a smaller license place light,

ddog45

Adventurer
Keep the photos coming. Cant wait till my ship comes in and I can come down to the shop and do some spending.

spressomon

Expedition Leader
It was well worth the wait...:coffeedrink:

Agreed! I was, probably like you, one of the 100-owners that sometimes impatiently waited for the final version. Love it. No other 100-Series bumper even comes close to the overall rigidity, approach angle and general robust construction!

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
Agreed! I was, probably like you, one of the 100-owners that sometimes impatiently waited for the final version. Love it. No other 100-Series bumper even comes close to the overall rigidity, approach angle and general robust construction!

Just for you, to show you it actually exists :)

80_double.jpg

ddog45

Adventurer
Once again props to Christo and the guys at slee. Yesterday they put an hd lift on my 100 series everything went as planned. Quick friendly service with no surprises. Im happy to live close to slee.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Nice!! I love the thick rigid slide rails. Beefy. They look comparable to the AO drawers you used to import at a fraction of the price. Strong work Christo. I can see these in many Landcruisers.

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
That latch is sweet. Will there be options for the drawer tops too?

The latch works really good. That coupled with the rubber stops that ensures that the drawer is sucked down and tight when latches makes for a rattle free system. For more security, the hardware that the latch and lid are attached with could be changed to tamper poof hardware.

At the moment plywood is the what we went with. We looked at composite materials but could not bring it in at the price point we wanted.

If you want to do a custom fit to a truck, then the top is easily changes, or use your own sheet of plywood and fit to the top.

The plywood is easily carpeted if needed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne