Sponsored by Slee Offroad

JSK

Just for you, to show you it actually exists :)

80_double.jpg

Will this bumper fit a 97 LX450. Buying either a 97 LC or LX450 and I WANT this bumper.

Thanks -

JSK

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Yet another GREAT sponsor for a GREAT FORUM...

I hope to one day own a Cruiser so I can use some of your goodies on'r... As it is I just go to your project page and do alot of :drool: ing. I espescialy LOVE the "SHort-bus" and the other choped 80. There's a guy here in Portland OR that has coppied that truck VERY closely (also has a chopped 2dr Disco, bu the Cruiser is of course much cooler - AND RUNNING ;) ) and I'm hoping to get out wheeling with him on eof these days.

ANywho, LOVE the trucks you guys build (sas'd 100 :drool: ) Now if I can just wait a fwe more years to import a 70-series that I want I'll be good to go. Nothing beats a Toyota 4x4 IMO. Except matbe a UNIMOG but...

Cheers

DAve
EDIT: Ok I just sa the 100 SAS you did for a customer... OMG that is AWESOME. I really like how you were able to keep it fairly low (reletive to other SAS'd trucks that seem to be REAL TALL) and make the 35's look good on it. IMO alot of people who do SAS's to various Toyota rigs seem top go WAY too tall and end up needing to run 37+in tall tires just to make it LOOK right, let alone what that does to their COG and trail-ability of the rig eh. That 100 is SO sweet seeign as we here in N.America are denied all the neat Toyotas now days (AHEM like the 70 and 105 series and ALL the diesel motors) I've lived in AUstralia and the grass truly IS greener over there for a Toyota and 4wd Lover like myself. Great job on that truck and it sounds like the customer is MORE then happy (exstatic I'd say) His trip to AK sure seems to be great proof of what you and your guys/shop are capable of turning out. Your SAS makes the 100 into an even GREATER trail rig then it already is and aside from the overall inclrease in size over an 80-series it really makes the decision between the two even harder. If I had the $$$ to build one I think I'd be hard pressed now to justify the 80-series even though I'm sure it'd fit just THAT much better through our tight nasty trails of the NW (it's funny to watch guys in various sized Hummers try to wheel here... they ll seem to carry a chainsaw with them so they can knock a tree down to get out of a "pinch"eh - I don't condone that sort of thing for the record, but I've seen it happen a number of times and guess what... a few of thos4e trails were closed due to those actions but I digress... GREAT WORK CRISTO, I've got visions of a "Slee'd" HZJ75 Troupy one day that will be the l;ast truck I ever4 buy (had one in AUstralia and I think I cried when I handed the keys back to my boss I loved it that much) as it is I'll just make do for now with my old 89 4Runner (1st Gen's are a true N. American jem IMO so it's not like I don't have a GREAT truck right now but oh the joy I would have in a 75 :drool: )

Rambling over...sorry, just meant to say how much I liked the work you're doing and look where I got to :smiley_drive: :sombrero:

Last edited:

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
sof1233.jpg

sof1233-250-2.jpg

Part #:SOF1233 - $39.00
Fits '98-'02 Toyota Land Cruiser and LX470

Slee Microphone holder fits into the emply slot on the radio bezel on 100 Series Land Cruiser. The holder has a standard microphone holder for ham or cb as well as one additional switch location. The switch location fits all Toyota 100 series style switches. The holder clips in place and secures with a screw on the back to ensure perfect and solid fitment. No modifications to the vehicle is required. Simply remove the oe blank-off panel.

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
I am usually not on this side of the forum, but i love that jack stand setup!!!
How much are they? It is extremely hard to find a 32" jack stand. The ol H1 on 42's ha 24" ground clearance at its lowest point on flat land.
I also like that bumper. What to make one for an H1? :wings:
mark.pyles@gmail.com
M

Right now I am not sure it is going to make it past the R&D stage due to pricing. I might have designed the better mousetrap but at a price that it will not sell. Still working on it.

latinoguy

Adventurer
Since I was in Denver for business this week, I had it in my plans to break away and to take some time to check out Slee's shop and pick up the overflow bottle relocation bracket for when I finally get to do my dual battery system soon. Joke was I drove the 1200 miles or so from So Cal to save on the freight. :sombrero:

Nice shop sir. I drooled over the few 100 series that were at the shop in various modification stages. Had a brief chat with Ben and Gary. Nice guys, nice shop, quality products.

Flagster

Expedition Leader
Thank you!

for some of the best customer service I have received in a long time...

Rarely do I call somewhere and get a real person on the phone in 2 rings...make a pleasant transaction...and get a shipping invoice in a few hours...already have the battery relocation kit I ordered on Tuesday...

I will be ordering again soon...get those sliders/bumpers ready to ship:wings:

Sempertoy

Explorer
I'll say it again, awesome customer service! While I wasn't a big spender with them, I still feel like I was treated just like any other customer. I ordered their tie rod and man is it beefy! I also got the hi lift mount for my factory roof rack. Both are outstanding additions to my cruiser. Keep it up guys!

FJFOOL

I recently installed their Short Bus front bumper on my '97 FZJ80, it fit perfect, easiest install I've done. Excellent product, Thanks guys !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles