Sponsored by Slee Offroad

Scott Brady

Founder
A big thank-you to Christo of Slee Offroad for the sponsorship of the Toyota Land Cruiser section of Expedition Portal.

As many of you know, Christo is an expert in the field of Land Cruiser modification and repair, with an emphasis on the 80, 100 and 200 series Land Cruiser.

His products are considered best of breed.

www.sleeoffroad.com

Some of his more popular items:

Rear bumpers with accessories
sof1140-3.jpg

Sliders for 80 and 100 series
100_slider_9.jpg

The comprehensive 80 series suspension system
sixinch_parts.jpg

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Welcome aboard Christo!:sombrero:

Now if you could just make a rear bumper for the 80's with the same sweet features as the 100's :victory:

Congratulations and welcome again!

Klierslc

Explorer
Another plug for an outstanding vendor. I have had nothing but great experiences with slee products and customer service.

Just wondering, why did TLCA drop their support?

sleeoffroad

Adventurer
Now if you could just make a rear bumper for the 80's with the same sweet features as the 100's :victory:

Prototype is done. Next week if final fit and check. Have to make small changes in terms of license plate lights and other minor items.

Thanks for the good wishes. I know we have not been very active on Expo, but a large portion of our customer base hang out here. Looking to get more involved in the future.

FireGuy

Adventurer
Prototype is done. Next week if final fit and check. Have to make small changes in terms of license plate lights and other minor items.

Thanks for the good wishes. I know we have not been very active on Expo, but a large portion of our customer base hang out here. Looking to get more involved in the future.

Damn thats good to know! I was just about set to buy a different rear bumper. Will it have Jerry can holders?

O

oO_Rogue_Oo

Welcome aboard Christo

Now that you're here how do I talk you into releasing these?

Jackstand4.jpg

Jackstand3.jpg

Jackstand2.jpg

Jackstand1.jpg

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
That jack stand is truly nifty but it appears to be missing one vital element: The cover/jack base needs to attach to the extended stand for use as a bar table. :)

SoCal_80

Explorer

Is it possible to see some photos of the prototype??
Being an 80 owner in need of a rear bumper, i am eagrly awaiting pics and prices! Thanks

JohnnyS

Explorer
Right on Christo!
Super cool jack stand......./bar stool :)
I'm really looking forward to the 80 series dual swing out as well.
I think I'm going to start a separate savings account called "The Slee Fund"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles