Thread: Fiamma Awning Brackets?

Default Fiamma Awning Brackets?

I just picked up an E250 and have a Fiamma awning from a past rig. I want to mount it up to the passenger side of the van but don't know what kind of front bracket you Sportsmobile folks are using. Is there a special bracket that fits behind the front and side doors? Is it drilled into the roof or body?
    Let me know if I'm not being clear enough...

Thanks- Gary
    "I don't believe in doing work that I don't want to do in order to live a life that I don't want to live."
    -Ed Abbey

Gary, there is alot of information on the subject over at Sportsmobileforum.
    get registered and check it out.

2007 E350 4x4 6.0
    RB50

Done. Thanks!
    "I don't believe in doing work that I don't want to do in order to live a life that I don't want to live."
    -Ed Abbey

Welcome to the van crowd!
    Desert Solitaire

2001 Nissan Xterra
    2002 Ford F250 CC 4x4 7.3L

Thanks! Maybe I can swing by the station soon and get some photos and ideas from your van's interior. Fireman drink beer, right?
    -Ed Abbey

Quote Originally Posted by GaryMc View Post
    Thanks! Maybe I can swing by the station soon and get some photos and ideas from your van's interior. Fireman drink beer, right?
    Stop by anytime you see it there! Or PM me if you want to meet up somewhere. I have the Fiamma awning and brackets if you need to measure them.
    Desert Solitaire

2001 Nissan Xterra
    2002 Ford F250 CC 4x4 7.3L

You can actually buy the awning and hardware at SMB West (Fresno) But you have to drill holes in the van's body. IMO, I like Eli's brackets (sportsmobileforum.com) a lot better. Not too impressed the way SMB mounts their awning.
    Ford RB V8 E350 09[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by surfgeek33 View Post
    You can actually buy the awning and hardware at SMB West (Fresno) But you have to drill holes in the van's body. IMO, I like Eli's brackets (sportsmobileforum.com) a lot better. Not too impressed the way SMB mounts their awning.
    Eli is unfortunately out of the bracket business. I have called SMB Austin several times and have yet to hear back from anyone.... I'll give SMB West a chance.
    -Ed Abbey