Baja Rack on a Leer cap?

Rock

Anybody have a Baja Rack on a pickup topper? I have a Leer and really want to mount one low profile. I've looked ant Thule and Yakima, they seem too high. If you have pics of another way and/or mounting tips I'd love to see and hear from you.

Thanks for your time!

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Give John or Sergio at Bajarack a call. I am sure that they could advise you. 760-621-0171

Rock

You're right! Sergio is super cool. He was back to me with an email within an hour that included pictures and price quotes for exactly what I wanted. They must want to sell their product because that's good customer service. I'll probably buy one because of that.

lonestrom

Adventurer
I have a ARE hard bed cover and I have thought about a rack for the top of it.I was thinking of a Alum rack and then add HD gas struts to the cover.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
you guys that put racks on a fiberglass canopy, what kind of weight limit do you try to stay under?

I ordered my SnugTop topper with their optional “Safari Rack”. The roof panel looks to have a large piece of plywood incased in it the fiberglass. They claim it is good for 400 lbs, which I have never near that much weight on it yet. It has actually been a great topper but I wish I would have gone for a FlipPac as I could sure use more room.

1211631755_ae27ea0cbe_z.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier