roof rack or no?

leman

Adventurer
im running a Kargomaster rack on my jeep and use it for the base of lights and antenna mount for my cb. both of these accessories can be mounted other ways. the rack hurts my MPG a good bit and causes alot of wind noise.

i would like to be able to take it off and put it on when needed but being in college im pretty tight on room to leave it and there is no telling when we decide to load up and take a trip.

so im thinking about going with a "cleaner" and lower profile look on the jk. what is yalls opinion?

CIMG1804.jpg

photo-8.jpg

huskyfargo

Adventurer
I sold my Kargo Master and went with a Yakima rack mounted to the hard top. However, I've just pulled the trigger on the Gobi Ranger Rack. I want to be able to pull off the roof and leave the rack on. I'm not sure what to tell you... I don't like the hassle of doing the hokey pokey with my rack.

leman

Adventurer
im thinking about just going with a window hoop for lights. and having a thule rack on the back

AZchris

Adventurer
I have the Kargomaster, but would have gone for a lower profile look if money hadn't been an issue. A lower profile would look better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior