Portal Axles for sale

ARedJeep

I bought a new set of portal axles and had them installed on my YJ. Portal-Tek G3 Front Steering Complete Portal Axle Assembly and the Portal-Tek G3 Rear Complete Portal Axle Assembly. When I got my rig back it was too tall. I wanted a lower center of gravity and completely failed. We have tried everything we can to lower the Jeep to no avail. These are new and never used on the trail, I have 150 miles on them. They have a ford 9inch 3rd member, ARB lockers, Wilwood brakes and the final axle ratio is 6.18:1

The new price was:
2 ARB Air Lockers – Ford 9” - $1,780.00
PT-G3FASH350 G3 Front Steering Complete Portal Axle Assembly No Locker - $9,700.00
PT-G3RASH350 G3 Rear Complete Portal Axle Assembly. No Locker - $7,799.00

I have receipts and am willing to negotiate on the price. I’m ordering a set of Dynatrac ProRock 60’s and am looking to cover those costs so let’s start the negotiations at 15K and go from there.

The axles are currently in Burbank, CA

PM me or call me at 818-823-8745

Portals-01.jpg

Portals-05.jpg

Portals-06.jpg

Portals-08.jpg

Portals-09.jpg

Portals-10.jpg

Portals-11.jpg

Portals-12.jpg

Portals-13.jpg

Portals-14.jpg

The Adam Blaster

Expedition Leader
I've got a set of Unimog 416 axles under a tube buggy, and I had originally thought about putting them under a '90 XJ.
My friends and I did some 'figurin' and realized the thing would be about 10' tall if we did it. lol

Nice axles, I hope you get most of your money back from the sale.
Have you advertised them over on Pirate?

Viggen

Just here...
Wow, those are awesome. You cant raise the upper shock mount at all or run shorter coils? Those are some sweet axles. I wish I had that kind of dough!

ARedJeep

Portal Axles

Yes, they are still for sale, I'm about to carve them off my rig in the next few weeks so if you want to see them in action time is getting short. Soon they will be a pile of parts on a pallet, shoot me a PM if you are interested
Scott

are these still for sale? thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles