ARB / Contura II / Carling Rocker Switch Covers

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Looking for a way to match your blue ARB switches for other 12 volt accessories?

Sierra Expeditions
now has a Carling Rocker Switch Covers that match the ARB Switches!

switch%20covers%20017.JPG

switch%20covers%20007.JPG
switch%20covers%20008.JPG

switch%20covers%20008.JPG
switch%20covers%20010.JPG

switch%20covers%20014.JPG
switch%20covers%20016.JPG

switch%20covers%20026.JPG

Note: These are just the covers. $3.98 each and switches are available as well.

cameo man

I have seen people on eBay selling these also (for more $$$) but they also have one just labeled "Compressor" and one for "Roof Lights" with some of them available in amber in addition to red and blue. Do you think you may have some of these available soon? I would really like to get "WSHLD LIGHTS" and "ROOF LIGHTS" in blue, "ROCK LIGHTS" in amber, and "COMPRESSOR" in red.
Thank you.

overlander

Expedition Leader
These are awesome. Waiting for some to suit my needs. My color (no surprise for a Rover) is green.

I would also like to see some others such as:
  • Spots
  • Floods
  • Inverter
  • Seat Heater (left or right)
  • Aux power outlet
  • Engine Compartment lights
  • Water pump
  • Dome/Cabin Light
  • Area Flood Light

trailz

Man.... what great timing! I just got my locker installed last week.... I was looking to get a compressor switch, Back up lights & Fog light switches that matched the ARB one.... Mine is blue to would like them in blue as well. I need the hole switch & not just the cover. I'm also looking for a small switch panel that could hold 2 to 4 of these switches. thanks!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Sorry guys,
What I have is listed on our website. Custom options are not available at this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior