Despite the pouring rain, I got an early start today when my friend Mike showed up. We set up an EZUP and got to work. With Chris "Ujoint" on the other end of the phone assuring me that it was gonna go on without a hitch, we got started..
Removed the bumper
Then started drilling holes. I used the magnet angles to guide the drill bit through straight.
Worked my way up to 3/4" holes removed the bracket and primed and painted and started on the drivers side.
Some more drilling and we finished the work.. Not really hard just time consuming. Mounted the painted brackets, reinstalled the bumper after notching it fit around the new spring hangers..a couple of phone calls to Chris and he answered my questions.. THANK YOU CHRIS... a quick text message to Chris "DONE"
Chris really made this an easy install. Everything was exactly the way he said it would go.. smooth.
Thanks to my helper Mike and Chris's thorough work on his kit this should be a fun conversion.