Past the point of no return...

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
With the SAC I have a lot of leftover parts and components to dispose of - my loss is your gain! Check out the FS, Expedition Equipment section for what's available.

CIMG0928.jpg

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
I should have more information to post by Friday. I'm on travel this week but everything got burned in, diff is built, steering is hooked up, frame is cleaned up and painted, and the stuff that got PC'd is back in the shop. They should be building the axle up with knuckles, brakes, and what not and putting it on rubber soon.

:wings:

Iron Pig Off Road

Supporting Sponsor
Tango's rig is coming along well should have more pics up tomorrow.

Front end is assembled and the axle is also assembled. Working on braking now then off to the rear end ( Tango's fave ) to measure and talk to Alcan for some custom springs.

:smiley_drive:Tango you are going to love this. Sorry for no pics but well no butts for you see you tomorrow:victory:

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
okay, a few pics of things put together...
CIMG0942.jpg

CIMG0944.jpg

CIMG0945.jpg

CIMG0943.jpg

CIMG0941.jpg

CIMG0946.jpg

CIMG0939.jpg

27 inches frame to floor. 12 inches under the front diff housing. 80 inches floor to top of cab. Brake plumbing, locker hook-up, skid for the radiator, and rear brake proportioning valve replacement next. New rear springs per our specifications being assembled by the folks at ALCAN. It's still a little overwhelming to see all this come together so I neglected to take a few different shots. I'll get some more pics tomorrow of it with rubber on the deck.

Last edited:

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
very nice!

Can't wait to see you test it.... :)

Oh and by looking at how the front is done, I am betting you have zero issues with bump steer, wobble or other front end dramas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94