Free pair of Mountain Khakis with a 3-year subscription to Overland Journal

Overland Journal

Official Forum Sponsor
We still have several pairs of MKs left, so what better time to subscribe to Overland Journal (or renew your subscription)! Also, the special offer on 1- and 2-year subscriptions/renewals is unlimited, so take advantage of the extra issues & decal.

holiday_offer.jpg

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
I took advantage of this. The pants are fantastic. Thought I might try to get away with extending it to a 6 years subscription ... to score another pair! :)

Dendy

Overland Journal

Official Forum Sponsor
Thought I might try to get away with extending it to a 6 years subscription ... to score another pair! :)

As mentioned above, we still have some pants left. :sombrero: So far we have some subscribers who are good through 2016, so if you renewed again for another 3 years you may just beat that record!

alexcivick

Observer
Just bought a 3 year subscription. Put in the promo code. How do I know if i will receiving the pants and decal? Didn't mention anything during checkout... Did I do it wrong?

Overland Journal

Official Forum Sponsor
Just bought a 3 year subscription. Put in the promo code. How do I know if i will receiving the pants and decal? Didn't mention anything during checkout... Did I do it wrong?

If you used the promo code of H2010 during the checkout for the 3yr subscription then you should be receiving an email with the free Mountain Khakis coupon tomorrow.

VanGo

Explorer
according to the posted pics it could be one of the following:

Alpine utility pant
Flannel lined original
Original Pant

Anyone who has ordered already have a choice? Either way this is a great offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke