The start of our father son build.
a3yvydav.jpg
epyga6ab.jpg
y4yjy6eb.jpg
almost done.
ezu2ajuz.jpg

tjtoytech

My Simple M416 and RTT build

Here is my original thread from Summer 2013.

Super Simple M416 Build Thread

I plan do do some more updates to it before this camping season.

I'd like to extend the tongue and add a v-shaped box on front, while leaving enough room for the rear gate to open on the Land Rover.
This should help with any weight distribution problems and help the pintle ride smoother.

Ultimately, I would like to make the tent rack height adjustable somehow. But for now I am happy with the height as is. It tows amazingly!

IMG_5473.JPG

IMG_3774.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IdahoXJ

IdahoXJ
Very inspiring thread. I have studied all 31 pages and looked in detail at some of the build threads. I'm making big plans and all of you have a hand in it. Thanks. (love this forum!)

Kevin Braun

Mountain Biker
Here is my original thread from Summer 2013.

Super Simple M416 Build Thread

I plan do do some more updates to it before this camping season.
I'd like to extend the tongue and add a v-shaped box on front, while leaving enough room for the rear gate to open on the Land Rover.
This should help with any weight distribution problems and help the pintle ride smoother.
Ultimately, I would like to make the tent rack height adjustable somehow. But for now I am happy with the height as is. It tows amazingly!

Definitely check out Box Rockets trailer build. He has pull pins and struts for raising the tent.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/23624-Box-Rocket-Homemade-trailer-build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke