Would you go??? Have you seen this?

mph

Expedition Leader
Not sure if you have seen this crazy video. No way I would go with that trailer. I would push it with a car if need be but not both.

Would you go?

Enjoy!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ-Aqp6tAHY&feature=related"]YouTube - GALL BOYS LOG BRIDGE CROSSING! AUSTRALIA - 4X4 OFF ROAD 4X4 ADVENTURE[/ame]

cruiser guy

Explorer
I've never understood the need for trailers. We've traveled as far as Central America from Canada with five folks and haven't felt the need for a trailer.

Mamontof

Explorer
I've never understood the need for trailers. We've traveled as far as Central America from Canada with five folks and haven't felt the need for a trailer.

Well some like comfort of AC at night , a soft comfortable bed to joy a sleep ,warm/cold contrast shower before a bad and in the morning , seat in a toilet when no bugs try joy you ....

Great breakfast with news with satellite antenna , and full lunch with a cold beer , nice juicy well dan steak with wine for dinner and soft musics from Bose speakers
That not a cheep Trailer- it a mini gorges full function home :wings:

MatthewThompson

Adventurer
Well some like comfort of AC at night a soft comfortable bed to joy a sleep ,warm/cold contrast shower , seat in a toilet when no bugs try joy you ....

Great breakfast with news from satellite antenna , and full lunch with a cold beer , nice juicy well dan stake with wine for dinner and soft musics
That not a cheep Trailer- it a mini gorges full function home :wings:

Anybody who wants their steak well done can travel with somebody else. ;)

Mamontof

Explorer
Now that's a good point . . .

Some people think that so romantic
c75c9220bec6c39a5acce6f5848def1b.jpg

Well i try all , and if i have a chance i will prefer privacy (even if in 326 miles around not even life Camel)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles