Flush Mount Stove; Counter Surface Material

TomH

Adventurer
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the optional flush mount propane stove top that is available on Sportsmobiles? I saw one in the factory on Monday and was impressed. I neglected to note the source.

Also, we really liked the counter top material. Does anyone know the name and manufacturer of this?

Thanks in advance.

trailsurfer

Explorer
Does anyone know the manufacturer and model of the optional flush mount propane stove top that is available on Sportsmobiles? I saw one in the factory on Monday and was impressed. I neglected to note the source.

Also, we really liked the counter top material. Does anyone know the name and manufacturer of this?

Thanks in advance.

If it was a smooth surface cooktop, it was probably a diesel stove.

TomH

Adventurer
If it was a smooth surface cooktop, it was probably a diesel stove.

I believe Dometic makes a sealed propane stove top as well.

It's propane. It is not sealed; it's flush mount. The unit is recessed down into the counter and the top folds down over the burners yet flush with the rest of the counter top. I was given answers over on the Sportsmobile Forum. The cook top is by SMEV and the countertop by Meganite. Thanks anyway.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
where did you purchase these units? I had a bookmark on ebay, but its gone now, any one know where I can get these????

I bought mine on Ebay. I ordered my hob about a week before they all disappeared. Not sure what happened, but they are gone now.

As far as I know the only way to get them now is to order them from Europe. www.leisureshopdirect.com has a good selection, and is good to work with on shipping to the states. I bought some parts for my SMEV sink from them, even with shipping it cost less than at my local hardware store.

westyss

Explorer
I bought mine on Ebay. I ordered my hob about a week before they all disappeared. Not sure what happened, but they are gone now.

As far as I know the only way to get them now is to order them from Europe. www.leisureshopdirect.com has a good selection, and is good to work with on shipping to the states. I bought some parts for my SMEV sink from them, even with shipping it cost less than at my local hardware store.

shoot, thanks for that, I'll see what I can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94