Overland H3T

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
Haha theres only two things that I wanna do to the truck still 1. is a snorkel and 2. is a v8 or diesel swap. (diesel swap will prolly be impossible) at the rate im going on miles though I will do an engine swap in two years.

portager

TXH3T;

Nice looking T. I've seen it on another forum.

Here is a little bit on mine.

I have a 2009 H3T also, but mine is a Graphite Metallic Alpha. I also have the off road package so front and rear lockers. I find the front and rear lockers make a huge difference off road. I’ve make a few mods to mine as you can see in my signature.

IMG_0787.jpg

portager

Thanks cgalpha08.

It is nice to see more Hummer owners on here. When I joined back in 2010 the h8ers had us badly out numbered.

Chris Cordes

Expedition Leader
That's a sweet T man. You'll love her I'm really gonna miss mine. I'm selling her and the trailer and all my camping gear in the next few weeks. College, gas prices, and never having time to use her got the best of me and I'm going to a small sedan :( someday ill own another

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
Thanks cgalpha08.

It is nice to see more Hummer owners on here. When I joined back in 2010 the h8ers had us badly out numbered.

No doubt! We seem to have beat them down for now, lot's of good Expo 3's on the forum, hard to argue with it as a good base platform when it's set up right. Maybe we should get our own forums now?? :sombrero:

REDROVER

Explorer
Thanks cgalpha08.

haters? ahh they can kiss my ... i own 3 H1s (being used for what they are made) ALPHA H1 coming soon. i dont care what ppl think , most of the h8ers are nobody from some hick town with 1000 dollar truck. so bring out your hummer.

ERIC

Last edited:

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
Many times envy and hatred go hand in hand. People like that tend not to enjoy life with whatever it is they have.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

ihatemybike

Explorer
Bring out the Hummers! I love seeing them actually getting used instead of being 'status' mobiles. It's too bad that's usually how they are used though, with H2 owners being the biggest offenders. I think there may be 2-3 H2 in the Chicagoland area that actually get used properly, seems the rest are blinged.

911regular

Adventurer
Bring out the Hummers! I love seeing them actually getting used instead of being 'status' mobiles. It's too bad that's usually how they are used though, with H2 owners being the biggest offenders. I think there may be 2-3 H2 in the Chicagoland area that actually get used properly, seems the rest are blinged.

seems most vehicles fall into that category,,,how many peeps really use their diesel trucks for anything other than cruising around town?! I was a huge offender for awhile doing that,,,but it does seem HUMMER owners are especially singled out and hated on,,,,

Saiyan66

Adventurer
I was looking at getting an H1 a few years back and a "friend" of mine said that she would key it and slash my tires if I got one because they are such a ridiculous/yuppie/polluting/status vehicle. I was like "****** I want to take it off road!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online