Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Just liked this pic.

2012-07-15_21-05-37_952.jpg

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
My faithful spotter and work partner wanted me to put his TB on here until his Tahoe is back running. His TB is completely stock, and for the most part he plans to keep it that way. His reason... the wife said so lol :elkgrin:

Attachments

• trailblazer.jpg
    trailblazer.jpg
    589.8 KB · Views: 39

MedicalCowboy

Adventurer
Haha yeah we had a heck of time this weekend. I never would have thought it was going through a lot of obstacles, but it did beautifully lol

Teck

Been lurking a while, might as well make a post.

1994 GMC sonoma

In its currant state.
IMAG0536.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

Still working towards making it more complete.

Stroverlander

Adventurer
Here's my work in progress/daily driver 2004 Chevy Astro LT AWD "Stroverlander" with 136k now. I bought it two years old with 35k, I previously owned '97 Safari AWD and both frequently used for motorcycle transport. Over the last ten months have been transforming into my overland adventure vehicle, which I've been documenting in this thread: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/72414-Astro-AWD-quot-Stroverlander-quot I've done all the work myself on Stroverlander with the exception of a bit of welding and wheel alignment.

Like T.Low's Astro shown previously, I am on the the lookout for a 2-speed transfer case and associated parts to swap into my van and will install 4.10 gears some time down the road along with interior and other modifications.

WestEndNOLA1.jpg

WestEndNOLA5.jpg

WestEndNOLA12.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier