Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Kolockum

Adventure Nut
2002 Dodge Dakota

Got the camper installed. Now I think I need to regear...

Attachments

• IMAG0281.jpg
    IMAG0281.jpg
    585.6 KB · Views: 88

storey618

Observer
been a while since i posted a pic in here. since the last post i have finished up 4.0l clutch swap, fixed some rust and bedcoated the bottom, and trimmed the front of the fenders
20131112_112043.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
yre4ese6.jpg

a7uvenyv.jpg

9e7evytu.jpg

steve c

Adventurer
After having it pointed out to me that this is the DOMESTIC truck forum, I have scrubbed this post.

No Nissans here :D

Last edited:

ben2go

Adventurer
From my understanding,the Nissans have weak diffs and are difficult/expensive to lift.Power mods are more of a PITA.This is from what a few owners have shared with me.I haven't been a fan of Nissan sins they stopped making the Datsun/Nissan Kig Cab.My friend had one with a z24 engine,manual trans,and lots of fun was had by us.

his was just like this one but in way better condition.
IMG_5567.jpg

Saiyan66

Adventurer
Lots of people like Xterra's, they are just hanging out in the Nissan/import section. This is the domestic area and that's probably why you haven't seen any in this thread. Yours does look very nice though.

steve c

Adventurer
Lots of people like Xterra's, they are just hanging out in the Nissan/import section. This is the domestic area and that's probably why you haven't seen any in this thread. Yours does look very nice though.

LOL.... That's probably why. I came here from the "New posts" quick link and didn't read which forum I was in.

My truck was built in Smyrna Tennessee so it's kind of Domestic!

steve c

Adventurer
I think I spotted you somewhere around the ANTELOPE VALLEY, or it might have been on the 15 on my way to san diego from home.

I was on the 15 today heading back form camping at Blue Jay near Lake Elsinore.
When did you spot me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles