Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Y'all with the Bronco II's are a crazy bunch! I owned one for a little while and it was a scary handling vehicle. On any kind of slippery road the rear would swap places with the front before you could blink or swear. Offroad that short wheelbase worked in it's favor however and I went many places a stock vehicle should never have gone. Good luck to those driving them and try to keep it rubber side down and headlights forward :)

Skavenger

Observer
2u5yda3a.jpg

y6u8e5u4.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I really like your rear bumper, I hope you don't mind if I steal the idea for my dakota when I get around to making one

storey618

Observer
my 2003 dakota quad cab. i picked up a few days after christmas. since i got it ive already put a toolbox in the back for my gear and i just the other day put 265/70/16 general grabber at2's on it. im very happy with the truck and ive had to put it in 4wd a few times because of the snow and it has gotten me moving again everytime. that was before the a/t's to when i had bald tires in the rear. some people will hate that i pulled the cap off but im not really a fan of them and when i go camping i sleep in a tent. also i have two kc lights and 2 offbrand navigator lights that will all be going on the front of the truck.

securedownload (10).jpg

securedownload (2).jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

32vsnake

Adventurer
my 2003 dakota quad cab. i picked up a few days after christmas. since i got it ive already put a toolbox in the back for my gear and i just the other day put 265/70/16 general grabber at2's on it. im very happy with the truck and ive had to put it in 4wd a few times because of the snow and it has gotten me moving again everytime. that was before the a/t's to when i had bald tires in the rear. some people will hate that i pulled the cap off but im not really a fan of them and when i go camping i sleep in a tent. also i have two kc lights and 2 offbrand navigator lights that will all be going on the front of the truck.

Hey! I recognize that truck from FRF...Dakota is looking good

VictorSmalls

Observer
Thought I would share, been awhile since I was on.

Just finished up my bumper. Not positive I want to run a winch, might go with MaxTrax for the time being. I use the Nitro for mainly camping and hauling kayak gear so I usually don't get in spots where I would need a winch.

Skid plate is next, maybe this week if I can get some free time.

nmatcek

Adventurer
That 2nd shot is awesome hardtrailz. And victor, that's a cool nitro

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles